CloudSync stopped working - freezes

Discussion about CloudSync.
vima

CloudSync stopped working - freezes

Post by vima »

Hi, I've had a terramaster for a few months now, and have been plagued with issues throughout my ownership. Anyway, the other day I updated the TOS and since that time everything went down the drain. My Time Machine stopped working, my laptop would struggle to find the drives and so on and so forth.

Another victim was CloudDrive. I had set it up to sync my oneDrive into the nas, and it had been working absolutely fine until the update. Now it reached a point in which I had to delete everything and uninstall the app and reinstall it.

Ever since I did that, whenever I try to reconnect my OneDrive account so that I may be able to set up my sync task, the moment I press the button to add the connection, it goes grey and basically freezes.
Attachments
Screenshot 2023-05-04 at 08.37.02.png
TMtina
TerraMaster Team

Re: CloudSync stopped working - freezes

Post by TMtina »

Hello, which version of TOS did you upgrade to? You can go to the App Center to check whether CloudSync is disabled, if it is disabled, you can re-enable the app to continue using it.
vima

Post by vima »

Hi. I'm on 5.1.24-00324.

CloudSync is enabled, but I tried to disable it and reenable it just now. No change. It just greys out as soon as I press the button to prepare a new connection. I have also tried to uninstall and reinstall it, thrice.
TMroy
TerraMaster Team
China

Post by TMroy »

Please update your TOS to 5.1.33 and try again.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Support team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support only)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
lucky13sda

Post by lucky13sda »

I'm having the same problem. I'm on version 5.1.29 but when I "check for updates" it says I have the latest software version.
TMzethar
TerraMaster Team

Post by TMzethar »

{L_BUTTON_AT}lucky13sda
We currently do not push the latest version on a large scale, you can refer to here to manually install it. viewtopic.php?f=28&t=4639
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)