Available shares to snapshot

Discussion about Snapshot.
peterp1908

Available shares to snapshot

Post by peterp1908 »

Hello,

I have recently purchased an F5-221 with 4x4TB HDD's and a 500GB SSD for caching. HDD's are RAID5 and volume file system is BTFRS. I have Snapshot installed and have setup snapshots of the appdata and one other shared folder. Snapshot also shows me public as an available folder to snapshot.

My problem is that I currently have five further defined shares as well as two use home folders and none of these are showing as available to be snapshotted (is that a word?).

Because of other issues I have already reinstalled TOS twice so far but this list of available folders to snapshot hasn't changed with either reinstall.

What is the process by which a folder is made available to snapshot so that they can be snapshotted?

Thank you.
Attachments
Snapshot available folders
Snapshot available folders
Folder list
Folder list
Storage Pool volume 1
Storage Pool volume 1
TMSupport
TerraMaster Team

Re: Available shares to snapshot

Post by TMSupport »

First close all snapshot plans, uninstall Snaphot, clear browser cache, and then reinstall Snaphot.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
peterp1908

Post by peterp1908 »

Have done as requested. Outcome is the same--same folders available to be snapshotted.
TMSupport
TerraMaster Team

Post by TMSupport »

Please contact support(at)terra-master.com to get more help.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
peterp1908

Post by peterp1908 »

Have emailed support as requested.