Log File time stamps

Discussion about USB Copy.
TMroy
TerraMaster Team
China

Re: Log File time stamps

Post by TMroy »

This issue has been reported to the tech team, let me check again where is it now.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Support team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support only)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
sianderson
Great Britain

Post by sianderson »

issue still not fixed in 4.2.08 of TOS and 1.5.6 of USB Copy
CaptureTM.PNG
CaptureTM.PNG (2.75 KiB) Viewed 4587 times
F2-210

TMroy
TerraMaster Team
China

Post by TMroy »

It is not about TOS, it is about USB copy app.
The product team did not duplicate the same issue here, will try again. If we duplicate it here, will fix it in next USB copy update.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Support team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support only)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
sianderson
Great Britain

Post by sianderson »

ok but i am not sure what testing your devs are actually doing as there is another issue, there is a clear issue with the task start log

if i click execute on the task, it does not even write a Task has been started line at all, but it does write a completed line

if it is left to be an automated start, it does write a start line but with the wrong time
F2-210

Dennis_H

Post by Dennis_H »

Any update on the Log timestamps? Here is a copy of mine that was run at 2PM local time on 4/11. It shows it started at 3AM on the 12th and ends at 2PM on the 11th.
USBCopyLog.png
TMSupport
TerraMaster Team

Post by TMSupport »

I'll chase the technicians and get back to you later.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)