Email Backup Reports

Discussion about USB Copy.
sianderson
Great Britain

Email Backup Reports

Post by sianderson »

Hi,

just wondering if the NAS drive could provide an email report detailing its backup activities to provide proof that it has run a backup process

instead of having to login to the web portal
F2-210

TMroy
TerraMaster Team
China

Re: Email Backup Reports

Post by TMroy »

May I know what kind of backup activities you like to be informed by email?
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Support team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support only)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
sianderson
Great Britain

Post by sianderson »

mainly just the fact that it has done a backup and there were no errors etc

the past couple of days it has not backed up to my USB drive and i only found out when i logged in, and there was no history of it attempting

an email would ping on my phone etc (Buffalo do this to say its started a backup process and when it finishes)

i have reconfirmed the tasks so fingers crossed it should do it tonight following doing the upgrades (i have manually clicked execute on all of them and it shows it has done it)

as its a home environment if it details more i wouldnt mind, i.e number of files and sizes transferred but thats not critical for me, just acknowledgement that it took place would be nice
F2-210

TMroy
TerraMaster Team
China

Post by TMroy »

Thank you, we will add this to our list.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Support team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support only)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)