USB Copy folder selection

The brand-new USB Copy not only provides common backup features, in order to realize offline backup and defend against threats from external networks, TerraMaster engineers have also additionally developed the USB auto-hide feature.
knowknot

USB Copy folder selection

Post by knowknot »

I have an F2-210. I am trying to find an easy method to backup all user files to a USB external drive. When I attempt to use USB Copy for this, I appear to be restricted to a single file as source for the copy. I would like to be able to copy everything, or a least a folder at a time.
Could anyone provide some guidance, as I am new to this device.
Thank you.
TMLyy
TerraMaster Team

Re: USB Copy folder selection

Post by TMLyy »

{L_BUTTON_AT}knowknot

You can directly use File Management to copy to external USB, and you can directly copy multiple folders at a time.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
knowknot

Re: USB Copy folder selection

Post by knowknot »

Yes, thank you for that method. I understand that all files might be copied to an external USB disk in that manner. I was hoping for a method which might feature some normal backup options as well as being able to be scheduled. Is there a way to create a task that might automate a copy using File Management?
Thank you.