USB Copy

Discussion about USB Copy.
Arn1234

USB Copy

Post by Arn1234 »

Hi,

I tried to backup a certain directory with a complex folder structure to a USB hard disk via USB Copy. I noticed that only the first directory has been copied to the USB drive and then nothing else was happening I tried to setup different other backup jobs with USB copy but always the same faulty behaviour.

In addition to that, and that seems to be almost a general problem with TerraMaster, is that there is almost no really good indicator for progress of a job. At least USB copy has none or has one but then it is hidden very good.

The current status of USB copy (and as well as of some other Backup Tools) is not good.

Question:
Would it be possible to go further down in nested folders in order to copy just some folders explicitly?
Will USB copy (which I see as a certainly useful tool) be fixed in order to work properly and as expected?
TMSupport
TerraMaster Team

Re: USB Copy

Post by TMSupport »

Please contact us at support(a)terra-master.com with detailed information about USB copy.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)