TOS5 - iSCSI Manager unable to recognize the volume created by iSCSI Target Pro

Discussion about iSCSI Target.
Kanuki

TOS5 - iSCSI Manager unable to recognize the volume created by iSCSI Target Pro

Post by Kanuki »

Hi.. TerraMaster

I've just recently updated my F5-422 with TOS5 beta.

After I updated then I just found that there is no iSCSI Target Pro available
for TOS5.

So I installed iSCSI Manager and found that iSCSI manager unable to recognize
the volume created by iSCSI Target Pro.

Is there anyway to make iSCSI Manager to support the volume created by iSCSI Target Pro
or anyway to port iSCSI Target Pro app for TOS5?
TMAY

Re: TOS5 - iSCSI Manager unable to recognize the volume created by iSCSI Target Pro

Post by TMAY »

Hello, TOS5 integrates all iscsi functions in iscsi manager. For the problem that you cannot identify the volume created by the 4.2 system, please contact our technical team to check for you.
Kanuki

Re: TOS5 - iSCSI Manager unable to recognize the volume created by iSCSI Target Pro

Post by Kanuki »

TMAY wrote: 10 Mar 2022, 09:37 Hello, TOS5 integrates all iscsi functions in iscsi manager. For the problem that you cannot identify the volume created by the 4.2 system, please contact our technical team to check for you.
Do you mean TOS5 Beta iSCSI Manager app suppose to recognize the volume that created by
TOS4.2 iSCSI Target Pro app?
TMAY

Post by TMAY »

iSCSI manager already includes all the features in iscsi target Pro,
Regarding the problem of not recognizing the volume created by the iscsi target Pro in the 4.2 system, we have verified that this problem does exist, and it has been submitted to the engineer, please wait for the update.
Kanuki

Post by Kanuki »

Thanks..

I will wait for the update.

Do you have ETA?
Kanuki

Post by Kanuki »

TMAY wrote: 10 Mar 2022, 17:39 iSCSI manager already includes all the features in iscsi target Pro,
Regarding the problem of not recognizing the volume created by the iscsi target Pro in the 4.2 system, we have verified that this problem does exist, and it has been submitted to the engineer, please wait for the update.
Hi..

Is there any update on this issue?
TMSupport
TerraMaster Team

Post by TMSupport »

Please wait, you can check the app update status in the app center.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
Kanuki

Post by Kanuki »

TMSupport wrote: 22 Mar 2022, 11:23 Please wait, you can check the app update status in the app center.
I've already downgraded to TOS4.2.30 because I need iSCSI volume.

Please let me know once it's fixed so that I can upgrade to TOS5.
Kanuki

Post by Kanuki »

TMSupport wrote: 22 Mar 2022, 11:23 Please wait, you can check the app update status in the app center.
Has this issue been resolved yet?

Please let me know whether "YES" or "NO".

Not just ask me to go to check the app center myself.

I'm not using TOS5 anymore. I only can move to TOS5 when this issue is resolved.
TMSupport
TerraMaster Team

Post by TMSupport »

The bug has been fixed. You can download the latest app in TOS 5.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)