Deploying of own Apps

Discussion on apps, protocols, APIs, specifications, and more. You are welcome to join us as a TOS app developer!
BlackShadow0203

Deploying of own Apps

Post by BlackShadow0203 »

In the last few days I have started to develop apps for my TerraMaster Nas.

Basically everything worked, but there was a problem installing the packages. (The installation was frozen at 50%)
After logging in via SSH, I saw that the installation file 'install' does not have an executable flag. (x). After I added 'chmod +x' the package could be installed.

So I wanted to ask if I missed anything or if this is due to a bug in the 'makeapp' program.
TMroy
TerraMaster Team
China

Re: Deploying of own Apps

Post by TMroy »

Will check it out and let you know, thank you for your report.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Support team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support only)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
TMroy
TerraMaster Team
China

Re: Deploying of own Apps

Post by TMroy »

Sorry for my later reply.
We have checked the "makeapp" program, and all necessory tools have been included. To avoid any failure, please make sure you download the program and unzip it with root permission. By the way, you better install a full package of your linux OS instead of any simplified version.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Support team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support only)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)