[ aMule ] eMule-like client for the eDonkey and Kademlia networks

Discussion on apps, protocols, APIs, specifications, and more. You are welcome to join us as a TOS app developer!
joventura

Re: [ aMule ] eMule-like client for the eDonkey and Kademlia networks

Post by joventura »

Same problem here. I have Volume1, modBase installed and have restarted a couple of times. I still can't activate aMule, any ideas? Thank you
psviteri

Post by psviteri »

Hi, I will appreciate the TOS 4 version of aMule.
Is it possible to get a download link?

Thanks
outkastm

Post by outkastm »

check tmnascommunity.eu for TOS4 app requests
figaro

Post by figaro »

could you compile amule for tos4 model F2-210 ?

Thanks again!
MapaM
Spain

Post by MapaM »

joventura wrote: 30 Apr 2023, 19:54 Same problem here. I have Volume1, modBase installed and have restarted a couple of times. I still can't activate aMule, any ideas? Thank you
The same thing happens to me, it doesn't start.
I have modbase installed on Volume1 (ext4) and on autostart. I have set the read and write permission for the folders that the installation creates for the user groups "media", "allusers" and "admin". Rebooted the TNAS without success. TOS version 5.~~37
Any suggestions?
Thank you.
F2-221 + D4-300
10Gb RAM, 34Tb
MapaM
Spain

Post by MapaM »

Hello again.

I have managed to get amule to activate. It really was very simple, I just had to add the PATH and restart the TNAS. Here I pass the image in case someone does not know how:

https://postimg.cc/tZxmD5pr
F2-221 + D4-300
10Gb RAM, 34Tb
MapaM
Spain

Post by MapaM »

Hello.

I have the following error: One of my hard drives failed and I had to reinstall the TOS system and installed the latest version .124
Now amule does not start. Every time I click 'start' from the application panel I get the message "Operation Failed!"
I have the MOD ver ~.17 installed on Volume1, mod available in path, autostart ON and the folders with read/write permissions.
Uninstalled, installed both apps and restarted the NAS several times, I tried installing version .16 of the MOD, all without success.
I connect to the nas via telnet and the log tells me that it cannot start because "aMule daemon cannot be used when external connections are disabled". I modify "AcceptExternalConnections" to 1 in the file ~/.aMule/amule.conf and in amule.conf.bak but when I try to start it still gives me the same error and after that I see that the changes in the config file have been reverted. Why ?
I don't know what I'm doing wrong, any help?

Thank you so much
F2-221 + D4-300
10Gb RAM, 34Tb

Return to “Developer Discussion Room”