[MyMediaAlexa] Stream your local media via Amazon Alexa

Discussion on apps, protocols, APIs, specifications, and more. You are welcome to join us as a TOS app developer!
outkastm

[MyMediaAlexa] Stream your local media via Amazon Alexa

Post by outkastm »

Homepage : https://www.mymediaalexa.com/

Category: Multimedia
Applicable models:
TerraMaster x.64 series, ARMv8 series
Applicable TOS: 4.1.27 or later versions - on request
Applicable TOS5: 5.0.135 or later versions
App download: https://tmnascommunity.eu/download/mymediaalexa

How to manully install this app on TerraMaster application store?

About:

Stream your local media via Amazon Alexa
Now you don't have to upload your private media collection to the cloud just to have Alexa voice control your music collection.

My Media for Alexa lets you ask Alexa devices, such as Amazon Echo and the Amazon Dot, to play music from your existing home media library. After installing our app on your computer, My Media will index your media and let Alexa respond to commands such as

"Alexa, ask My Media to play music by Ed Sheeran"

Windows Service / Mac Background Daemon
My Media for Alexa runs as a Windows Service or Mac background daemon so your media is available to Alexa as soon as your computer boots

Watch Folders
Select multiple media folders for My Media for Alexa to watch. Any media within these folders will be indexed and available for playback through Alexa

iTunes Library and Playlist Support
If you run iTunes, My Media for Alexa allows your iTunes library and its playlists to be played via Alexa devices. For example: "Alexa, ask My Media to play my Jazz iTunes playlist". If you don't use iTunes, My Media will also index your M3U / PLS playlists.
lrotk

Re: [MyMediaAlexa] Stream your local media via Amazon Alexa

Post by lrotk »

Can I get a copy of MyMediaAlexa for TOS4, please?
Grundvardv

Re: [MyMediaAlexa] Stream your local media via Amazon Alexa

Post by Grundvardv »

Hello,
I'd be interested in a TOS4 compatible release of the MyMedia app too :) Does someone have a link, or something ?
Thank !