Raid issue

Discussion on apps, protocols, APIs, specifications, and more. You are welcome to join us as a TOS app developer!
Spider

Raid issue

Post by Spider »

Hi All,
I just bought the TERRAMASTER F5-221 NAS Storage 5Bay - Apollo and started off installing the new 5.0 OS. First of all I loved the new OS, but had Nothing but trouble with it.
Upgraded the RAM with 2GB Memory for TerraMaster F2-220, F4-220, F2-221, F5-220, F5-221 SO-DIMM RAM
WEIJINTO 1TB SATAIII 2.5 inch 3D TLC NAND - Internal 1TB SSD
MaxDigitalData 8TB 7200 RPM 256MB Cache SATA 6.0Gb/s 3.5inch Internal Hard Drive for Surveillance (MD8000GSA25672DVR
MaxDigitalData 8TB 7200 RPM 256MB Cache SATA 6.0Gb/s 3.5inch Internal Enterprise Hard Drive (MD8000GSA25672E)
I then installed version 4.2.39 a little better.
I have attached my issues to this post.
Please let me know what I am doing wrong.
I also have the F4-220 and two D5-300 USB3.1 (Gen1) Type C 5-Bay External Hard Drive Enclosure
Attachments
TOS2.png
TOS1-.png
TOS.png
TMroy
TerraMaster Team
China

Re: Raid issue

Post by TMroy »

Hi, what is your issue?
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Support team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support only)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
Spider

Post by Spider »

TMroy,
The issue is posted. My raid is constantly rebuilding. Please look at the screenshots.
I have no logs to look at or I can not find any. So I have no idea what's going on. I would like to make sure that the issue is not related to the HD's as it would take a long time to get new ones.
I am not sure of any other way to let you know what's going on other than what I have posted. I have had this new device for 1 week now and have not been able to use it.
Thank you
TMroy
TerraMaster Team
China

Post by TMroy »

At present, I did not see any issue on your device, just wait for the raid sync to finish. It going to take some time, maybe one day or two, depending on your drive size.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
Spider

Post by Spider »

The issue is not the time, it's the fact that I have been doing this for two weeks now after it gets done it does the what i posted over and over. I know large drives can take some time, but when it completes and then starts over again is an issue.
TMroy
TerraMaster Team
China

Post by TMroy »

Your HDD 3 is always testing? if so, please replace the HDD 3. it may be something wrong with HDD 3.