OpenSpeedTest

Discussion on apps, protocols, APIs, specifications, and more. You are welcome to join us as a TOS app developer!
PriestyUK

OpenSpeedTest

Post by PriestyUK »

Hi TM Team,

How would I go about installing this on my F2-422? I wouldn't mind running my own speedtest server at home to check and test my home network performance.

https://openspeedtest.com/

Many thanks

PriestyUK
TM-Allen
TerraMaster Team

Re: OpenSpeedTest

Post by TM-Allen »

Hello.All GUI applications that can be used on TOS are made based on the TOS environment. So the app cannot be installed on TOS. But if you have the relevant executable file of the application and use linux commands, you can log in through SSH and execute it.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
PriestyUK

Post by PriestyUK »

Thanks for the reply, I managed to get it to work by using Docker :)
Charlie_Croker

Post by Charlie_Croker »

{L_BUTTON_AT}PriestyUK

You can run it open Speedtest in a container (i already do) in docker, takes literally a minute to do.
Ex Terramaster user. British citizen, Ex resident of KSA, USA and now in UAE.
PriestyUK

Post by PriestyUK »

[at=Charlie_Croker post_id=15875 time=1642340871 user_id=2281][/at] Hey mate, yes thats how I did it in the end, I've also managed to setup a Minecraft server for the my children to play on. Now I wouldn't mind being able to run a voice server like teamspeak to prevent the shouting from room to room :lol: Do you know how to do that by anychance?