[ Tautulli ] Monitoring, analytics and notifications for PlexMedia Server

Discussion on apps, protocols, APIs, specifications, and more. You are welcome to join us as a TOS app developer!
outkastm

[ Tautulli ] Monitoring, analytics and notifications for PlexMedia Server

Post by outkastm »

About : https://tautulli.com/

Applicable models: TerraMaster x.64 series
Applicable TOS4: 4.1.27 or later versions
Applicable TOS5: 5.0.135 or later versions
App download: https://tmnascommunity.eu/download/tautulli/

Required packages:
Python38 > 3.8.12.1
ModBase1 > 1.00.11

Module WebUI for additional settings can be accesses at

http(s)://yournasip:port/modules/Tautulli/www

How to manully install this app on TerraMaster application store?

About

Tautulli is a 3rd party application that you can run alongside your Plex Media Server to monitor activity and track various statistics. Most importantly, these statistics include what has been watched, who watched it, when and where they watched it, and how it was watched. The only thing missing is "why they watched it", but who am I to question your 42 plays of Frozen. All statistics are presented in a nice and clean interface with many tables and graphs, which makes it easy to brag about your server to everyone else.

eulero

Re: [ Tautulli ][ 2.7.2.0 ] Monitoring, analytics and notifications for PlexMedia Server

Post by eulero »

Really interesting, any update about?
Thanks
eulero

Re: [ Tautulli ][ 2.7.2.0 ] Monitoring, analytics and notifications for PlexMedia Server

Post by eulero »

"You're simply the best
Better than all the rest
Better than anyone
Anyone I've ever met
"
:lol:
Gandalf1369
United States of America

Re: [ Tautulli ][ 2.7.3.0 ] Monitoring, analytics and notifications for PlexMedia Server

Post by Gandalf1369 »

I have two NAS's on my network. One 4 bay and one 2 bay. Both are X64 enclosures. The 4 bay is used strictly as my Plex Media Server and the 2 bay only as a backup location for all the movies, TV shows, etc. I plan on installing Tautulli on the 2 bay NAS. The 2 bay NAS is using TOS 4.2.15 and the 4 bay 4.2.14.

Is there anything in particular that I would need to do in order to successfully install Tautulli?? I have downloaded the Tautulli TPK, the Python38 TPK, and the ModBase 1.00.08 files. Is there a specific order I should use to install them?? Any other hints or recommendations??

Thank you for any help you can give . . .
F5-221 with 4x5TB drives in Raid 5 (Plex Media Server, TOS 4.2.40)
F4-220 with 2x8TB, 1x6TB in JBOD (Docker, PiHole, Uptime-Kuma, tnfsd-x64, TOS 5.1.123)
outkastm

Re: [ Tautulli ][ 2.7.3.0 ] Monitoring, analytics and notifications for PlexMedia Server

Post by outkastm »

Install them on this order:

Python38
ModBase1

If you encounter any issues, just let me know.
Gandalf1369
United States of America

Post by Gandalf1369 »

Installed Tautulli this morning. Everything went well and it is up and running. Thank you very much for your work in making these TPK's available for us.

Question - can I (or should I) update Tautulli and the other packages (Python and ModBase) as updates become available??

Thank you again . . .
F5-221 with 4x5TB drives in Raid 5 (Plex Media Server, TOS 4.2.40)
F4-220 with 2x8TB, 1x6TB in JBOD (Docker, PiHole, Uptime-Kuma, tnfsd-x64, TOS 5.1.123)