[ jDownloader ] download management tool

Discussion on apps, protocols, APIs, specifications, and more. You are welcome to join us as a TOS app developer!
MisterXY
Germany

Re: [ jDownloader ][2.00.03] download management tool

Post by MisterXY »

thx for your work.
Anything must be wrong with the logfile
Attachments
logfile.jpg
MisterXY
Germany

Post by MisterXY »

Forget my post, it was my fault. Had changed the log file size myself and therefore no log file was created.
So things are going well.
dataonly

Post by dataonly »

Hi, i have installed the app, downloaded a few file but couldn't find the downloaded file anywhere,
I have tried setting the folder destination to : /mnt/Terramaster-share/Download (Terramaster-share is the folder i created as sharefolder to store all the download and for other user to access them)
eulero

Post by eulero »

Ciao Outk,
last version of TOS5 x64 - the sofftware has been installed but doesn't start, neither if i try to activate manually ... usual problem.
Can you fix it please?
Eulero
outkastm

Re: [ jDownloader ] download management tool

Post by outkastm »

try the latest version for TOS5
doctorase

Post by doctorase »

I've installed oracle dependency and edited de config file with my account password and mail, but it shows this error.
I've read all the forum and seems that is error appears with other users that doens't have installed oracle, but it's not my case. I've searched the file and folder showed in the message and it exist.
SoLX
United States of America

Post by SoLX »

Hi there,

Having issues, I was able to successfully install the latest version, 2.00.04, along with the required prerequisites (OracleJRE8). I created an account through Jdownloader as instructed but inputting the login information didn't work. So I decided to perhaps reinstall Jdownloader. So I uninstalled but I can no longer install it again. It gets stuck on the installation screen on TOS and stays at 0%. I couldn't find the folder where Jdownloader was installed in my NAS, I'm thinking that there maybe leftover files causing this.

Any advice would be great