[ Jellyfin ] The Free Software Media System

Discussion on apps, protocols, APIs, specifications, and more. You are welcome to join us as a TOS app developer!
outkastm

Re: [ Jellyfin ][ 10.7.5.0 ] The Free Software Media System

Post by outkastm »

betuning wrote: 29 Jun 2021, 19:34 Good job
but there is a problem with the identify function, plug-in, it does not return anything.
While with the Docker version these functions work.
But I prefer your version for the Hardware acceleration
i see no issue on my NAS, it returns well the search results

betuning

Post by betuning »

outkastm wrote: 29 Jun 2021, 21:38
betuning wrote: 29 Jun 2021, 19:34 Good job
but there is a problem with the identify function, plug-in, it does not return anything.
While with the Docker version these functions work.
But I prefer your version for the Hardware acceleration
i see no issue on my NAS, it returns well the search results

I have already reinstalled it twice and each time nothing returns to me it's not because I had installed it via docker
My nas: F5-221 TOS: 4.2.11
outkastm

Post by outkastm »

Check the log file after you press the identify
betuning

Post by betuning »

outkastm wrote: 29 Jun 2021, 22:19 Check the log file after you press the identify
[2021-06-30 09:29:04.378 +02:00] [ERR] [18] MediaBrowser.Providers.Manager.ProviderManager: Provider "The Open Movie Database" failed to retrieve search results
System.Net.Http.HttpRequestException: The SSL connection could not be established, see inner exception.
---> System.Security.Authentication.AuthenticationException: The remote certificate is invalid because of errors in the certificate chain: PartialChain
at System.Net.Security.SslStream.SendAuthResetSignal(ProtocolToken message, ExceptionDispatchInfo exception)
at System.Net.Security.SslStream.ForceAuthenticationAsync[TIOAdapter](TIOAdapter adapter, Boolean receiveFirst, Byte[] reAuthenticationData, Boolean isApm)
at System.Net.Http.ConnectHelper.EstablishSslConnectionAsyncCore(Boolean async, Stream stream, SslClientAuthenticationOptions sslOptions, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at System.Net.Http.ConnectHelper.EstablishSslConnectionAsyncCore(Boolean async, Stream stream, SslClientAuthenticationOptions sslOptions, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
at System.Net.Http.HttpConnectionPool.ConnectAsync(HttpRequestMessage request, Boolean async, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
at System.Net.Http.HttpConnectionPool.CreateHttp11ConnectionAsync(HttpRequestMessage request, Boolean async, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
at System.Net.Http.HttpConnectionPool.GetHttpConnectionAsync(HttpRequestMessage request, Boolean async, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
at System.Net.Http.HttpConnectionPool.SendWithRetryAsync(HttpRequestMessage request, Boolean async, Boolean doRequestAuth, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
at System.Net.Http.RedirectHandler.SendAsync(HttpRequestMessage request, Boolean async, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
at System.Net.Http.DecompressionHandler.SendAsync(HttpRequestMessage request, Boolean async, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
at System.Net.Http.DiagnosticsHandler.SendAsyncCore(HttpRequestMessage request, Boolean async, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
at Microsoft.Extensions.Http.Logging.LoggingHttpMessageHandler.SendAsync(HttpRequestMessage request, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
at Microsoft.Extensions.Http.Logging.LoggingScopeHttpMessageHandler.SendAsync(HttpRequestMessage request, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
at System.Net.Http.HttpClient.SendAsyncCore(HttpRequestMessage request, HttpCompletionOption completionOption, Boolean async, Boolean emitTelemetryStartStop, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
at MediaBrowser.Providers.Plugins.Omdb.OmdbItemProvider.GetSearchResultsInternal(ItemLookupInfo searchInfo, String type, Boolean isSearch, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
at MediaBrowser.Providers.Manager.ProviderManager.GetSearchResults[TLookupType](IRemoteSearchProvider`1 provider, TLookupType searchInfo, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
at MediaBrowser.Providers.Manager.ProviderManager.GetRemoteSearchResults[TItemType,TLookupType](RemoteSearchQuery`1 searchInfo, BaseItem referenceItem, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
Roberbond

Post by Roberbond »

hi! I have installed the App, and its requeriments the ffmpeg and modbase1.
Modbase 1 is installed and running, but the ffmpeg only show a blank page and it say no access.
When I press the Jellyfin webinterface it tries to connect to http://192.168.0.18:8096 and 8920 and nothing happen.

What can I do?
outkastm

Post by outkastm »

ffmpeg has nothing to configure on the WebUi so the acceess to that page is not really needed (but will be fixed on the next version)
Regarding Jellyfin, do you still have issues ?
outkastm

Re: [ Jellyfin ][ 10.7.6.0 ] The Free Software Media System

Post by outkastm »

updated to 10.7.6.0
milaine

Post by milaine »

outkastm wrote: 30 Aug 2021, 06:57 updated to 10.7.6.0
When I restart my nas server (f5-221) it stays stopped and doesn’t want to start.
milaine

Post by milaine »

milaine wrote: 05 Sep 2021, 20:58
outkastm wrote: 30 Aug 2021, 06:57 updated to 10.7.6.0
When I restart my nas server (f5-221) it stays stopped and doesn’t want to start.
To add to this. When I click restart module I get this message for 3 seconds then goes away.

“Restarting Jellyfin: Stopping : No process in pidfile ‘/usr/local/Jellyfin/bin/Jellyfin.pid’ found running; none killed. ok Starting ; ok. ok.”
milaine

Post by milaine »

Nevermind. My issue was I tried to add a plugin manually and guess the app didn’t like that. Solved my problem by deleting it from plugins.