[ ResilioSync ][ 2.7.3.1381.0 ] Fast, reliable, and simple file sync and share solution

Discussion on apps, protocols, APIs, specifications, and more. You are welcome to join us as a TOS app developer!
outkastm

[ ResilioSync ][ 2.7.3.1381.0 ] Fast, reliable, and simple file sync and share solution

Post by outkastm »

About : https://www.resilio.com/individuals/

Last version: 2.7.3.1381.0
Applicable models: TerraMaster x.64 series
Applicable TOS4: 4.1.27 or later versions
Applicable TOS5: 5.0.135 or later versions
App download: https://tmnascommunity.eu/download/resiliosync

How to manully install this app on TerraMaster application store?

About:

Have Your Files Anywhere
Sync any folder to all your devices. Sync photos, videos, music, PDFs, docs or any other file types to/from your mobile phone, laptop, or NAS.

The fastest and most private way to send files to friends and family. Send one or more files to multiple recipients without sharing the whole folder or creating a permanent sync connection.

Send photos, videos, movies, or any other large file directly to friends. Cloud free. Sending files is a Pro feature, and any user can receive files.

Sync every folder automatically to all your devices. You add a folder to one and it automatically becomes available on all your linked devices. (PRO only)

Backup your files automatically to another device you own. Create your own Disaster Recovery site.

Setup your phone to backup all photos to your laptop, or backup all your documents from your laptop to your NAS. Protect yourself from losing information on a crashed or misplaced device.
Attachments
resilio.jpg
Roccia7
Italy

Re: [ ResilioSync ][ 2.7.2.1375 ] Fast, reliable, and simple file sync and share solution

Post by Roccia7 »

Hello outkastm, first of all thanks for your quickly build. I tried to install, but it doesn't work. After the app is installed i open it and white window appear with "(no access)" title. See the picture attached. I tryed to restart TNAS, redownload and reinstall but i have the same problem. I have TNAS F2-220 and TOS 4.2.09. Could you help me?
Attachments
res.PNG
res.PNG (15.91 KiB) Viewed 7512 times
TNAS F2-220
TOS 5.0.176
outkastm

Re: [ ResilioSync ][ 2.7.2.1375 ] Fast, reliable, and simple file sync and share solution

Post by outkastm »

try to access http://yournasip:8888/gui/

Still, i need to check why you cannot access the module WebUI.
Are you log in to TOS with user admin ?
Roccia7
Italy

Post by Roccia7 »

Ok, i can access from the nas ip, great! I tried to configure one folder to sync, but i can't find that folder on the Nas. In Resilio Sync configuraion files are saved in the root/data folder. I tried access to root folder with admin also via ssh, but i can't find it. I searched also in appdata/Mod_config/Resilio but nothing. Is there a way to modify Sync folder path during installation? I think it's not possible to access to all my storage outside installation folder. But maybe I'm wrong
TNAS F2-220
TOS 5.0.176
outkastm

Post by outkastm »

yes is possible.
Are you connected with user admin on TOS interface ? Then you should be able to access the WebUI where you can change the resilio config.
Adapt this section to set the root where the browser should start

Code: Select all

/* directory_root path defines where the WebUI Folder browser starts (linux only). Default value is / */
   "directory_root" : "/raid/data",
to

Code: Select all

/* directory_root path defines where the WebUI Folder browser starts (linux only). Default value is / */
   "directory_root" : "/mnt/appdata/",
Attachments
2021-03-31 20_42_19-Desktop - TOS.jpg
Roccia7
Italy

Re: [ ResilioSync ][ 2.7.2.1375.0 ] Fast, reliable, and simple file sync and share solution

Post by Roccia7 »

Hello outkastm, resilio it's working. Now i can set the folder that i want. I changed, as you said, the working dir. But i could did it by modifying "sync.config" file in working dir and not in the gui. Thanks for your great work!!!
TNAS F2-220
TOS 5.0.176
outkastm

Re: [ ResilioSync ][ 2.7.2.1375.0 ] Fast, reliable, and simple file sync and share solution

Post by outkastm »

Indeed, setting can be done by editing the file in the working directory or via package WebUI
mikevarney

Post by mikevarney »

@outkastm - I have a new F4-210. Will that Resilio Sync package work on this one? Or am I having a different problem? I try to upload it and it gets to 50% then errors out with "The file is incorrect and cannot be installed". Looks like this may be an ARM/x86 issue? Or is there a different problem? TOS 4.2.13.

-- M
mikevarney

Post by mikevarney »

mikevarney wrote: 29 Jun 2021, 06:04 @outkastm - I have a new F4-210. Will that Resilio Sync package work on this one? Or am I having a different problem? I try to upload it and it gets to 50% then errors out with "The file is incorrect and cannot be installed". Looks like this may be an ARM/x86 issue? Or is there a different problem? TOS 4.2.13.
Correction - I *know* I'm having an x86/ARM issue. :lol: So, alter my question to read like this: "Do you happen to have an ARM build for Resilio Sync?"

-- M