How to manually install 3rd Party Apps and the list with available apps

Discussion on apps, protocols, APIs, specifications, and more. You are welcome to join us as a TOS app developer!
TM220user

Re: How to manually install 3rd Party Apps and the list with available apps

Post by TM220user »

@outkastm

If I could add a request to the list (either separately, or as part of the ModBase1 collection):

apt (the package manager)

TIA
F2-220 (x86 flavored!)
lthirion

Post by lthirion »

Hi,
Prowlarr is not starting and the log says this:

Code: Select all

Warning: fopen(/mnt/appdata/MOD_CONFIG/Prowlarr/.config/Prowlarr/logs/prowlarr.txt): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /usr/www/modules/Prowlarr/www/6.php on line 86
There must be a missing file or maybe there is an improper reference. I tried the most recent version (v0.4.1.1838.0) as well as the last one (v0.3.0.1730.0) and got the same result.

Thanks for all of your work btw :)
hollyt9

Post by hollyt9 »

Can Modbase and apps dependant on Modbase be installed on the F2-420?
The F2-420 doesn't appear in the x64 series list, even though it's a Celeron 2.0Ghz quad core.

I'm pretty desperate to install Jellyfin but want to check if the F2-420 is supported before installing Modbase
cpeb

Post by cpeb »

Afternoon OutkastM

Modbase and Python installed before i installed Sickchill but Sickchill won't start.

Config file only has the webport in it and all the logfiles show the same message.

<br />
<b>Warning</b>:  fopen(/mnt/appdata/MOD_CONFIG/SickChill/DATA/Logs/sickchill.log): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in <b>/usr/www/modules/SickChill/www/4.php</b> on line <b>87</b><br />
TOSv4.2.39

I manually created the log files which got rid of the above error and even installed webmin to help me try and find a solution as none of the logs actually log anything for it.

Thanks
outkastm

Post by outkastm »

If the log is missing or empty, it means syckchill has never started. Do you have the knowledge to connect with SSH for troubleshooting ?
cpeb

Post by cpeb »

Morning,

Intermediate knowledge of LNX, if there's something i need to check let me know and i will figure it out. First thing i did was install webmin to try and check the logs but nothing showed that would help.

Thanks
cpeb

Post by cpeb »

{L_BUTTON_AT}outkastm

Did you see my previous post?, let me know what you need. Thanks
lthirion

Post by lthirion »

In case anyone is having the same problem I mentioned in my last post, My current workaround is to host Prowlarr in a docker container.
@cpeb, you might be able to do the same thing with SickChill.
outkastm

Post by outkastm »

lthirion wrote: 12 Aug 2022, 13:40 Hi,
Prowlarr is not starting and the log says this:

Warning: fopen(/mnt/appdata/MOD_CONFIG/Prowlarr/.config/Prowlarr/logs/prowlarr.txt): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /usr/www/modules/Prowlarr/www/6.php on line 86
There must be a missing file or maybe there is an improper reference. I tried the most recent version (v0.4.1.1838.0) as well as the last one (v0.3.0.1730.0) and got the same result.

Thanks for all of your work btw :)
The start issues is fixed, if you still need it you have to download again the app and install it