[ModBase1] Common libraries and tools for use by other modules

Discussion on apps, protocols, APIs, specifications, and more. You are welcome to join us as a TOS app developer!
outkastm

Re: [ModBase1][1.00.11] Common libraries and tools for use by other modules

Post by outkastm »

I can test the arm versions because i don't own a NAS with this arhitecture.
Download again and install the latest version of the app, i've made some changes

For screen, do you want to run it from remote or locally ? Does the user which run screen a shell assigned ?
You can follow some possible fix here:
https://unix.stackexchange.com/question ... thout-root

Regarding tmux, TOS is based on OpenWRT and i suppose the local files are not included
You can check this issue for possible fix (look on the latest answers):
https://github.com/openwrt/packages/issues/2900
All the required filed are included in ModBase1 installation folders

Code: Select all

/usr/local/ModBase1/sys/bin/locale
/usr/local/ModBase1/sys/bin/localedef
/usr/local/ModBase1/sys/share/i18n
/usr/local/ModBase1/sys/share/locale
Sorry, i can't help you more without access to an arm NAS
mrp192

Post by mrp192 »

Hey,
So I am trying to download this and I keep getting a hotlinking not allowed. I get this for program I try to download.
Attachments
Screenshot 2022-03-03 175352.png
(7.43 KiB) Not downloaded yet
mrp192

Post by mrp192 »

mrp192 wrote: 04 Mar 2022, 09:54 Hey,
So I am trying to download this and I keep getting a hotlinking not allowed. I get this for program I try to download.
Alright Its a firefox issue. I can download no problem with Chrome.
outkastm

Re: [ModBase1][1.00.12] Common libraries and tools for use by other modules

Post by outkastm »

up to 1.00.12 and added TOS5 version
outkastm

Re: [ModBase1] Common libraries and tools for use by other modules

Post by outkastm »

updated,
Added latest intel media drivers to support Jasper Lake CPU
barra51

Post by barra51 »

outkastm, thank you so much for working on this module, is great.

Is there a chance to add in future versions the Make binary? The use case for this is to get the package manager cpan for Perl.

Best,
barra51
ieatcandles

Post by ieatcandles »

Is there anyway to auto unpack .rar files in qBittorent?
5k2gpce2

Post by 5k2gpce2 »

I installed ModBase1, ffmpeg, and Jellyfin, but both Jellyfin and ffmpeg show "ModBase1 app is not installed". The "Add to Path" on the ModBase1 application doesn't do anything. I also tried to follow the steps to add the PATH manually, but that didn't do anything. I don't know if it's related to the ModBase1 issue I'm experiencing, but I also can't add the ffmpeg folder to the ffmpeg path on Jellyfin. I receive the error: "We're unable to find FFmpeg using the path you've entered. FFprobe is also required and must exist in the same folder. These components are normally bundled together in the same download. Please check the path and try again."

I've tried uninstalling, and reinstalling, and that doesn't fix anything. I'm on version TOS 5.1.31 on the F5-422 device.
5k2gpce2

Post by 5k2gpce2 »

5k2gpce2 wrote: 19 Apr 2023, 02:48 I installed ModBase1, ffmpeg, and Jellyfin, but both Jellyfin and ffmpeg show "ModBase1 app is not installed". The "Add to Path" on the ModBase1 application doesn't do anything. I also tried to follow the steps to add the PATH manually, but that didn't do anything. I don't know if it's related to the ModBase1 issue I'm experiencing, but I also can't add the ffmpeg folder to the ffmpeg path on Jellyfin. I receive the error: "We're unable to find FFmpeg using the path you've entered. FFprobe is also required and must exist in the same folder. These components are normally bundled together in the same download. Please check the path and try again."

I've tried uninstalling, and reinstalling, and that doesn't fix anything. I'm on version TOS 5.1.31 on the F5-422 device.
It looks like ModBase1 not being detected was my issue. I fixed it by uninstalling ModBase1, but I also had to ssh into the system and rm -rf the ModBase application folder. After reinstalling, ffmpeg and Jellyfin detected ModBase1, and the ffmpeg path was usable for Jellyfin.
momosa

Post by momosa »

{L_BUTTON_AT}outkastm
FFMPEG51 need MODBASE1 version 1.00.16. Where can I download this version? or please update to version 1.00.16?