Mobile App 2.3.23 - login not possible

TNAS PC for Windows and macOS, TNAS mobile for iOS and Android, and smart TV application and clients.
ponnu09

Re: Mobile App 2.3.23 - login not possible

Post by ponnu09 »

@TMzwthar

I checked the background refresh and it is on for the TNS Mobile app.
TMzethar
TerraMaster Team

Post by TMzethar »

{L_BUTTON_AT}nas-coyote
Hi.
You should upgrade your TNAS Mobile to 2.4.x to match TOS 4.2.07. If the app Store doesn't have this new version, you can install it from Terramster download center.
In addition, please check whether the TOS time is inconsistent with your mobile phone.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
TMzethar
TerraMaster Team

Post by TMzethar »

{L_BUTTON_AT}ponnu09

Thank you for your feedback. May I ask again, what is your IOS version of iPhone? We will check the problem under the same circumstances.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
nas-coyote

Post by nas-coyote »

{L_BUTTON_AT}TMzethar

hi,

thanks that resolf my problem
rg
Fred
ponnu09

Post by ponnu09 »

The TNASobile app is 2.4.3 already. The iPhone version is iPhone 7 and other phone is iPhone 10. Both are not working with backup
ponnu09

Post by ponnu09 »

any further update on this?
TMS
TerraMaster Team

Post by TMS »

Hi,it will be arranged as soon as possible next week.
To contact our tech team, please email to support(at)terra-master.com, remember to replace (at) with @
ponnu09

Post by ponnu09 »

can I talk to someone? I need to decide if I need return this NAS system. I cant say it is not working at all, but there are some basic things I want do are not setup or not working properly.

My main reason to setup NAS/private cloud is following, and not working

(1) Use this as Main Backup for my files, photos, videos. So, I want an automated backup from my phones (andorid or iPhone) and ipad. Once setup, those should be backed up automatically.
-- The problem with these are:
- Android phone: (1) Automatic backups are not working. I had to initiate manually. (2) Even with the manual backup, I am not able to change the directory that I wanted. It is going to the user home. So, these files are not accessible anywhere. I can only open in phone....and with the user the uploaded. Other devices like in computer with same user...it is not visible. If I use admin user also, I can't see anything.
- iPhone: No backup working
- Computer: not able to move files around. I can do system backup. Honestly, I don't even know how to use that backup. So, I know need to copy some files into NAS. Thats all it see important.

(2) The above needs to be accessed from anywhere. Remote access is enabled. But, not sure if this even works. Since backup are not working...I guess I can't even access.
(3) Plex Media Server: I set this up. But, it created its own user. I can't even change the user. So, obviously it can't access my photo and stuff.

This is so frustrating. It has been 3 weeks that purchased by NAS device. I am running out of time to even return. So, need help urgently.

Thanks!!!!
TMS
TerraMaster Team

Post by TMS »

Hi,following instructions:
1. Android: The automatic backup will be improved in the next version, and the directory can also be selected.
Apple: Please make sure that TNAS mobile can read phone photos and videos; after changing the backup directory, please log in again.
2.Remote Access: tnas mobile is just a free service that is convenient for browsing, and it is not suitable for back up. By the way, how do you back up?
DDNS is suitable for external network access.
3. Plex can set the index directory, you can see pictures and videos after setting up.
To contact our tech team, please email to support(at)terra-master.com, remember to replace (at) with @
ponnu09

Post by ponnu09 »

iphone: i have already gave tna mobile to ccess to photos. I was trying to show you the picture here, but it says too large file.

Remote Access: i didn't understand the question on backup. I am pretty much trying backup photos and videos to tnas from phones for now. I am using automatic backup option in the tnas app.

plex: I didn't understand the index part. how do we setup? I pretty much need plex to see any folder that I have in tnas under other users.