Mobile App 2.3.23 - login not possible

TNAS PC for Windows and macOS, TNAS mobile for iOS and Android, and smart TV application and clients.
TMS
TerraMaster Team

Re: Mobile App 2.3.23 - login not possible

Post by TMS »

The folders added to the library, as long as there are corresponding multimedia files, Plex can automatically retrieve video, photo, etc.
Attachments
phot02.png
To contact our tech team, please email to support(at)terra-master.com, remember to replace (at) with @
ponnu09

Post by ponnu09 »

I can't even see the folder that was created in some other account home directory. That is the main issue. on the flip side, I'm not able to backup the photos my phone into any other folder than the users home directory structure
TMS
TerraMaster Team

Post by TMS »

Hi,
1. Plex cannot see other users' files, only the current user can be used.
2. The next version of TNAS mobile backup directory can choose other directories by yourself.
To contact our tech team, please email to support(at)terra-master.com, remember to replace (at) with @
ponnu09

Post by ponnu09 »

Looks like you have released the new Android TNAS Mobile app. I am able to change directory now. This is good. I was able to change the backup directory into public and Plex able to see now. But, still auto refresh is not working....I still need to run backup

Looks like iphone TNAS Mobile app is still not working for me. No backup works still.