F2-210 Terra_ for linux does not work in ubuntu 18.4

TNAS PC for Windows and macOS, TNAS mobile for iOS and Android, and smart TV application and clients.
kardosk

F2-210 Terra_ for linux does not work in ubuntu 18.4

Post by kardosk »

For the TNAS PC App I have downloaded version V1.0 for linux. Once I run the jar I get a screen in the ubuntu 18.4 with Name, ip, and mac that has detected in addition to the icons File, Cloud Login, TOS Login and Help but does not allow me to click on them. How can I fix it.

Thank you very much.
TMSupport
TerraMaster Team

Re: F2-210 Terra_ for linux does not work in ubuntu 18.4

Post by TMSupport »

Have your device been initialized yet?
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
kardosk

Post by kardosk »

Yes, my device have been initialized. I even access the NAS from the web browser, but the .jar clicking on the icons returns these messages. I send image.

Thanks.
Attachments
TOS Linux1.png
TMSupport
TerraMaster Team

Post by TMSupport »

Please access your TNAS by entering IP address in the browser's address bar directly for the moment, we will test and find the reason and release a new package later.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)