How to get TNAS mobile3 background running permission

TNAS PC for Windows and macOS, TNAS mobile for iOS and Android, and smart TV application and clients.
TMtina
TerraMaster Team

How to get TNAS mobile3 background running permission

Post by TMtina »

Dear user, in order to ensure that you use the automatic backup function of TNAS mobile 3 correctly, please note the following:

1. Impact of power saving mode: When your phone is in power saving mode, the system will restrict certain applications from running in the background to save battery consumption, such as turning off 5G, automatic synchronization and other functions. To avoid automatic backup suspension, please make sure that TNAS mobile 3 is not restricted by power saving mode. You can find options related to battery optimization or power saving mode in the phone settings to turn off power saving mode.

2. Permission to run in the background: TNAS mobile 3 needs permission to run in the background to ensure the normal operation of the automatic backup function. If you do not authorize TNAS mobile 3 to run in the background or restrict it to run in the background, the automatic backup function will also be suspended. The following is how to set the background running permission of some mobile phone models:
①HUAWEI Phones
  • Enter the [App info] page, click [Power usage details] :
  • After entering the [Power usage details] page, click [Launch settings]:
  • Turn off Manage automatically, check the following three items:

②Xiaomi Phones
  • Enter the [Settings] page, click [Battery]:
  • Enter the [Battery] page, click the Settings button in the upper right corner:
  • Click [App battery saver] to find the TNAS mobile3 application:
  • Select [No restrictions]:

③OPPO Phones
  • Enter the [Battery] page, click [App battery management]:
  • Find the TNAS mobile3 application, check the following three items :

④Vivo Phones
  • Enter the [Battery] page, click [Background power consumption management]:
  • Find the TNAS mobile3 application, check [High background power usage]:

DonLuna

Re: How to get TNAS mobile3 background running permission

Post by DonLuna »

It's great to share this full step-by-step guide. I will send this article link to my friends
MosesCarson

Re: How to get TNAS mobile3 background running permission

Post by MosesCarson »

It's great that you share it so clearly. I will take it to give to my friends and family
GetModNow a website that offers free versions and customizations for popular games. With the significant growth of the gaming community, GetModNow offers a diverse library of mods, patches, and customizations to enhance the gaming experience.