phone backup function does not work

TNAS PC for Windows and macOS, TNAS mobile for iOS and Android, and smart TV application and clients.
netsound

phone backup function does not work

Post by netsound »

I just bought F4-423 and have been using it for more than 1 week.

1. I have more than 7000 photos, using the phone Backup function, the transfer is automatically interrupted in the middle of each time, (the phone is set to never automatically lock the screen state)
2. App shows that I uploaded more than 2000 photos, but when I login to view them on my PC, I can only see a few dozens of photos(180 photos).
3. Using the photo upload function, The mobile app only can upload one by one, not by folder. The upload function is too weak.

Model F4-423, cell phone iphone xr. F4-423 uses the latest system.

I think the backup and upload function of the software is not perfect, and the software is more shortcomings. Can Terramaster make the software basic
functions better?
TMzethar
TerraMaster Team

Re: phone backup function does not work

Post by TMzethar »

Hi,
We have learned about the relevant problems and have made some relevant repairs. What are your TOS version and TNAS mobile 3 version? Please reconfirm whether TOS and TNAS mobile 3 are the latest versions.
If it still has problems, we suggest you provide the iOS version again for us to check.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
netsound

Post by netsound »

I'm using TOS 5.0.176 update toTOS 5.1.24. I've tried both versions, both have uniform problems,

Mobile (iphone XR) using Tnas mobile 3 (upgraded once in the app store)
TMSupport
TerraMaster Team

Post by TMSupport »

Please wait for the update.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
netsound

Post by netsound »

about
2. App shows that I uploaded more than 2000 photos, but when I login to view them on my PC, I can only see a few dozens of photos(180 photos).
The number of photos uploaded, does not match the number displayed(PC or iphone), maybe because of the HEIC format?
TWlhq
TerraMaster Team

Post by TWlhq »

{L_BUTTON_AT}netsound

It is possible that the backup has been made several times. For each backup, the phone only shows the number of photos that have been backed up at that time, while the pc shows the number of all photos backed up.