TNAS 3 Android sync issues

TNAS PC for Windows and macOS, TNAS mobile for iOS and Android, and smart TV application and clients.
sumMX

TNAS 3 Android sync issues

Post by sumMX »

Hi. I was trying out TNAS 3 for Android to sync my photos. But what should have been 30gig worth of data is not just about 2.6gigs on the Nas. Although the filecount is the same. And is it just me or is the app not able to see what files have already been uploaded? It starts all over again.
Additionally when I connect localy via WiFi it doesn´t see any need to upload new photos.
When I connect via my network carrier it tells me it needs to upload 10 new images. But when I start it starts uploading everything all over again.

I´ve tried to setup syncthing in Docker, but frankly ... it was just a little too difficult for me. There doesn´t seem to be a good how to to get it done on my F4 423
TWlhq
TerraMaster Team

Re: TNAS 3 Android sync issues

Post by TWlhq »

{L_BUTTON_AT}sumMX
What is your tos system version and the version of TNAS mobile 3?
Tnas Mobile 3 backs up all the photos you choose every time, but filters out the ones that have been successfully backed up.
sumMX

Post by sumMX »

TOS 5.0.176
TNAS Mobile 3
Android 13
TWlhq
TerraMaster Team

Post by TWlhq »

{L_BUTTON_AT}sumMX

What is the version of the application TNAS Mobile 3? You can see this in the "Settings" section of the app.
The latest version of the app is compatible with the 5.1.17 TOS version.