Application Store not working

TNAS PC for Windows and macOS, TNAS mobile for iOS and Android, and smart TV application and clients.
Calile

Application Store not working

Post by Calile »

I bought a new f2-210 everything is fine but when I open the store I don't see anything.
I tried to restore but nothing has changed.
I don't know what to do as I bought it to be a plex server.
I have already checked the connection and it seems to go.
TMwuu
TerraMaster Team

Re: Application Store not working

Post by TMwuu »

Calile wrote: 12 Nov 2022, 00:49 I bought a new f2-210 everything is fine but when I open the store I don't see anything.
I tried to restore but nothing has changed.
I don't know what to do as I bought it to be a plex server.
I have already checked the connection and it seems to go.
Since the application center server is being updated recently, this problem may occur, and it can be restored to normal use next week. You can also download the installation package on the Plex official website, and then install the application in the application center by manually uploading the installation package.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
Calile

Re: Application Store not working

Post by Calile »

But a very singular thing happens to me if I download and install the plex application with the nas in English it works instead using the Italian language the one that interests me does not install it and does not even appear on the desktop