TNAS mobile 3 Beta is released for testing NOW!

TNAS PC for Windows and macOS, TNAS mobile for iOS and Android, and smart TV application and clients.
TMSupport
TerraMaster Team

Re: TNAS mobile 3 Beta is released for testing NOW!

Post by TMSupport »

{L_BUTTON_AT}crisisacting

Please check whether the TNAS and the mobile phone are in the same local area network?
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
TMSupport
TerraMaster Team

Post by TMSupport »

{L_BUTTON_AT}bidmead

It is stored in the safe folder under the user directory You can access it on the web side. If you disable the function, the folder will be invisible.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
crisisacting

Post by crisisacting »

{L_BUTTON_AT}crisisacting
TMSupport wrote: 23 Sep 2022, 23:05 Please check whether the TNAS and the mobile phone are in the same local area network?
They are.
Sergee

Post by Sergee »

Phone backup
The interface is very slow after selecting folders for backup when returning to the page with the "Start" button.
It may take several minutes after clicking "Back" if there are a lot of files in the selected folders.
TMzethar
TerraMaster Team

Post by TMzethar »

{L_BUTTON_AT}Sergee
Hi,
We will verify your feedback and make improvements as much as possible. May I know your usage environment? Android version, TOS version, number of selected photos and number of albums.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Sergee

Post by Sergee »

{L_BUTTON_AT}Sergee
TMzethar wrote: 24 Sep 2022, 21:53 Android version, TOS version, number of selected photos and number of albums.
Android 13 (Google Pixel 6) TOS 5.0.171 # of photos - 4 000 to 5 500 # of albums - 5 to 6 (one of these albums contains about 3500 photos)
OllieHardy

Post by OllieHardy »

Liking this new beta! Thumbnail generation for images a bit slow, but great to see it supports NEF (Nikon raw!)
Tricky
Great Britain

Post by Tricky »

Added this app to my mobile last night and so far it's working very well, a bit slow on thumbnail generation but otherwise well done.
Tricky
Great Britain

Post by Tricky »

Also, just loaded it onto my android car head unit and had no problem downloading a film from my NAS. :)
dataonly

Post by dataonly »

I cant install this app on my tab S2 tablet running android version 7, I am keep getting "There was a problem while parsing the package", is there a work around/another app that i can use? This is the only android device i have and would like to use it access media on TNAS remotely while I am away for work and while waiting for the release of the new TNAS mobile app for iOS