TNAS Mobile can't find NAS local/remote

TNAS PC for Windows and macOS, TNAS mobile for iOS and Android, and smart TV application and clients.
bonat

TNAS Mobile can't find NAS local/remote

Post by bonat »

I installed TNAS Mobile (2.4.20) to my android phone.
App can't find my NAS (F4-421 TOS 5.0.155-00202) local network and remote.
Local network = No device Found! Pull down to refresh.
When I go to "+" = Add TNAS
Please enter username
Please enter password
Please enter TNAS address (IP or URL domain name)
The user guide told us Usernam/Password/TNAS ID.
What is the problem?
On TOS 5.0 I allowed TNAS.online.
crisisacting

Re: TNAS Mobile can't find NAS local/remote

Post by crisisacting »

There's an upcoming version that works with TOS 5; the current version (2.4.20) is intended for TOS 4.× devices.
Brain

Post by Brain »

Hello, help me to connect the mobile application to my F221 - TOS5 I downloaded TNAS from playmarket and try to connect, I enter username, password and IP address, then nothing happens, no errors, just nothing!!!!
Moreover, the instructions say that you need to enter the device ID somewhere, but there is nowhere to enter it, there is no input field! What to do?
crisisacting

Post by crisisacting »

Brain wrote: 22 Oct 2022, 03:28 Hello, help me to connect the mobile application to my F221 - TOS5 I downloaded TNAS from playmarket and try to connect, I enter username, password and IP address, then nothing happens, no errors, just nothing!!!!
Moreover, the instructions say that you need to enter the device ID somewhere, but there is nowhere to enter it, there is no input field! What to do?
The TNAS Mobile app for TOS 5 is a sideload app currently, that you download from the forums @ viewtopic.php?f=33&t=3734&p=21418; it's very much so a beta release, as it's very hit and miss for functionality.
KatrinaGarcia

Post by KatrinaGarcia »

Brain wrote: 22 Oct 2022, 03:28 Hello, help me to connect the mobile application to my F221 - TOS5 I downloaded TNAS from playmarket and try to connect, I enter username, password and IP address, then nothing happens, no errors, just nothing!!!!
Which android version do you use? I installed it and it runs fine on android 11
I usually go to getmodnow to download my favorite apk mods