TNAS PC 5.0

TNAS PC for Windows and macOS, TNAS mobile for iOS and Android, and smart TV application and clients.
elite5211

Re: TNAS PC 5.0

Post by elite5211 »

i have still not been able to get the pc 5.0 for windows software to find the terra master f 220. If i remove the drives from the unit. tnas finds the drive. but the min i put the drives back in its fails to find it.

it works fine with my bowser and windows explorer so i really don't need it, but now i just wonder what is keeping it from finding it. I use windows defender and it not blocking it in the firewall. I can disable the firewall and it still does not find it. is there anywhere else to look? Maybe the registry?
TMym
TerraMaster Team

Re: TNAS PC 5.0

Post by TMym »

Hello, if you have installed the latest TNAS PC, and you can log in through the web page, but cannot search for the device through the TNAS PC, please check one by one according to the following countermeasures:viewtopic.php?f=83&t=2250&p=12105&hilit ... %3F#p12105
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)