Looking for something that will back up photos from Android.

TNAS PC for Windows and macOS, TNAS mobile for iOS and Android, and smart TV application and clients.
crisisacting

Re: Looking for something that will back up photos from Android.

Post by crisisacting »

calamariring wrote: 28 Aug 2022, 08:06 I use FolderSync and so far it is good. I can sync not just photos but any folder from mobile to any folder on NAS.
Not really a private cloud though, because it only works when I am home, and I don't want to expose my NAS to the Internet by port forwarding.
You don't have openVPN server on your router?

If you do or can upgrade to one that does have it, you should be able to use foldersync outside your home network simply by securely connecting to that personal openVPN.
calamariring wrote: 28 Aug 2022, 08:06 Still waiting for TNAS's native app to integrate with their own TNAS ID and I can sync stuff when I am outside.
Their current app makes no mention in its description (also on the play store nor app store) of having a secure and/or encrypted connection through the application, so unless that is changing to a secure connection, it's not worth exposing your NAS using their solution.
elite5211

Post by elite5211 »

When to the plan on releasing tnas 5 mobile for android? AS we have been waiting.
TMzethar
TerraMaster Team

Post by TMzethar »

{L_BUTTON_AT}elite5211

It should be able to provide a beta version soon.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
andermartinezl

Post by andermartinezl »

{L_BUTTON_AT}elite5211
TMzethar wrote: 09 Sep 2022, 20:44 It should be able to provide a beta version soon.
Im waiting that beta version "soon" for months. Hope it comes soon. Need to backup my Iphone files.