Application store is blank

TNAS PC for Windows and macOS, TNAS mobile for iOS and Android, and smart TV application and clients.
SquarePeg
Wales

Application store is blank

Post by SquarePeg »

Since I received a replacement NAS and inserted my new drives, the Application store is showing up as a blank, white page. I cannot install Plex now. Anyone know what is going on?
TMAY

Re: Application store is blank

Post by TMAY »

Hello,
This may be a network problem, please try again
SquarePeg
Wales

Post by SquarePeg »

I've been trying for about 12 hours and this is on a fresh install.
TMroy
TerraMaster Team
China

Post by TMroy »

this may be caused by incorrect network settings, your device failed to connect with our app server. please edit your network interface settings, like IP, correct DNS, and gateway.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Support team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support only)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
SquarePeg
Wales

Post by SquarePeg »

I have the correct default gateway and my ISPs DNS settings in the router. I have tried using 8.8.8.8 too and it still fails. I can check (and download) TOS updates though.
artbol

Post by artbol »

i have the same problem and network setting are ok (i can install apps via entware)
SquarePeg
Wales

Post by SquarePeg »

artbol wrote: 19 Sep 2021, 01:28 i have the same problem and network setting are ok (i can install apps via entware)
I don't know what entware is but I have reset the NAS to factory settings and swapped my expensive router for the preconfigured one my ISP sent me. Plugged it in, rebooted my PC & NAS and still cannot access the page.

I just want to be able to install Plex.

I hope the TM team sort this out - I am losing faith in TM.
Hardfecx

Post by Hardfecx »

SquarePeg wrote: 19 Sep 2021, 01:38
artbol wrote: 19 Sep 2021, 01:28 i have the same problem and network setting are ok (i can install apps via entware)
I don't know what entware is but I have reset the NAS to factory settings and swapped my expensive router for the preconfigured one my ISP sent me. Plugged it in, rebooted my PC & NAS and still cannot access the page.

I just want to be able to install Plex.

I hope the TM team sort this out - I am losing faith in TM.
did you install the last TOS version? On mine everything is visible in the "App Store"
SquarePeg
Wales

Post by SquarePeg »

Yep - reset to factory settings, updated to the latest, rebooted - same problem
TMroy
TerraMaster Team
China

Post by TMroy »

Not only in your router, you need to set the correct IP address, gateway, DNS in your TNAS too.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Support team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support only)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)