Mobile App 2.4.5 won't install

TNAS PC for Windows and macOS, TNAS mobile for iOS and Android, and smart TV application and clients.
thejsn

Mobile App 2.4.5 won't install

Post by thejsn »

I've received the play store update for 2.4.5 of the mobile app but for whatever reason, it fails to install. I've also tried side-loading and it still fails.

I'm using a oneplus 5t on the most recent version of their OS and am not rooted. Does anyone know what the issue is? Previous updates never had this problem.

Thanks!
TMRyan
TerraMaster Team

Re: Mobile App 2.4.5 won't install

Post by TMRyan »

Hi
You need to uninstall the original TNAS Mobile on your phone, then download and install the 2.4.5 version of TNAS mobile again.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement)
thejsn

Post by thejsn »

Thanks. That seemed to do it after also clearing all data associated with the app. The only negative now is that when I tap TNAS administrator form the menu, I get the, "Mobile Administrator is under recertification and will be opened in the next version" message. :roll:
TMRyan
TerraMaster Team

Post by TMRyan »

Hello,
We are revising this feature and you can use it normally in the next version.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement)