Verification code

Permissions, domain/LDAP, power, security, notification and more.
kkaschke

Verification code

Post by kkaschke »

I’m trying to reset my password on my F2-220 but the process wants me to input a verification code. Nothing I input works. Where does the code come from?
TMS
TerraMaster Team

Re: Verification code

Post by TMS »

The verification code will be sent to the security email you set up.Can the email receive the verification code, or the password cannot be reset by entering the verification code? Please advise your TNAS version?
To contact our tech team, please email to support(at)terra-master.com, remember to replace (at) with @
kkaschke

Post by kkaschke »

I’ve attached a screen shot. It lets me put my username and email in. Then it wants a verification code. It says verification code error and won’t go passed that screen. I can receive emails just fine. But it won’t send an email until I enter the correct verification code. And I don’t know what version of TNAS I have.
Attachments
Screen shot
Screen shot
TMS
TerraMaster Team

Post by TMS »

{L_BUTTON_AT}kkaschke
Follow the steps below
1.put username and email, click send code
2.receive the verification code in your email, click the verification code input box and put the verification code
3.finally, click confirm to enter the reset password page
To contact our tech team, please email to support(at)terra-master.com, remember to replace (at) with @
kkaschke

Post by kkaschke »

If I leave it blank, it says verification code error and I never get an email.
TMS
TerraMaster Team

Post by TMS »

Did you enter the verification code in the email and click to confirm, but the prompt is incorrect?
TMSupport
TerraMaster Team

Post by TMSupport »

Please check this link viewtopic.php?f=75&t=1291
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)