Webserver PHP-Version change not working

Using Web Server, PHP, MySQL, MariaDB.
Gryphus

Webserver PHP-Version change not working

Post by Gryphus »

Hello Team,

i have tried to change the PHP-Version in the Webserver App. Per default the Webserver is using PHP 7.1.

I´m able to start the Webserver and create a virtual Host with PHP 7.1 and can run PHP programms (under 7.1).
But if i try to add a higher PHP version like 7.4 in the PHP-Settings i´m not able to assign this higher version into the webserver. After i changed the PHP Version and save it (independently on general settings or the virtual host settings) it switch back automatically to PHP 7.1.

If i delete the PHP 7.1 default version in the PHP-Settings and assign again the higher version for example in the virtual host, it says "not configured" and i cannot run any PHP-Programs anymore. Can you please help?

I using the F2-422 with TOS 4.2.08

Kind regards

Gryphus
TMroy
TerraMaster Team
China

Re: Webserver PHP-Version change not working

Post by TMroy »

thank you for your report. as we are in holiday this week, will verify it within next week. by the way, it is recommended to update your TOS to the latest version.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Support team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support only)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
sanctimon

Post by sanctimon »

I see this was never replied to and is immediately related to my recent post in this subforum as well.
TMroy
TerraMaster Team
China

Post by TMroy »

Please update your TOS and web Server app to the latest version.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Support team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support only)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
sanctimon

Post by sanctimon »

Already on latest version, thank you.