Can't enter MySQL using default username and password for MariaDB with F2-210

Using Web Server, PHP, MySQL, MariaDB.
renj86

Can't enter MySQL using default username and password for MariaDB with F2-210

Post by renj86 »

I cannot enter the MySQL server using MariaDB on F2-210 that I newly bought. MariaDB is the first application that I installed.

I have used username root and password admin but they don't work. These are the default user name and password from MariaDB.

I haven't changed other settings.

Please help.
TMzethar
TerraMaster Team

Re: Can't enter MySQL using default username and password for MariaDB with F2-210

Post by TMzethar »

Please manually change the password and try again.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
renj86

Re: Can't enter MySQL using default username and password for MariaDB with F2-210

Post by renj86 »

I thought the default password was ok. Yes, after changing the password, it now seems working. Thanks!
juan26felipe

Post by juan26felipe »

Hello, install mariabd to be able to connect nextcloud, when assigning the user and the password it never works. It always gives a timeout error, someone from support can help me solve the problem, I clarify that the password has already been updated