Scheduled tasks that cannot be removed

Backup and restore solutions, issues, experiences
miji22

Scheduled tasks that cannot be removed

Post by miji22 »

I have a bunch of scheduled tasks in general settings that cannot be removed. They are all backup related after I experimented with various backup options. I can't figure out which utility/app created them and I cannot edit/delete them myself. The apps have all been removed with "delete all configuration" option, but the scheduled tasks still persist. Is there a way to tell which app is associated to each auto-generated scheduled task?
TMroy
TerraMaster Team
China

Re: Scheduled tasks that cannot be removed

Post by TMroy »

would you show a screenshot?
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Support team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support only)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
miji22

Re: Scheduled tasks that cannot be removed

Post by miji22 »

Screenshot at 2022-12-27 16-33-38.png
Screenshot at 2022-12-27 16-51-21.png
So I think these scheduled tasks were/are TFM related, but I cannot remove them now.
As you can tell from the names, I tried recreating same TFM task names to see if related scheduled tasks could be manipulated/deleted that way. Instead, it created a duplicated QNAP2Download scheduled task which also cannot be changed right now. I can't find the files containing these, so I presume these are DB entries?