USB Copy backup not starting when usb plugged in...

Backup and restore solutions, issues, experiences
ckl

USB Copy backup not starting when usb plugged in...

Post by ckl »

Hi.

I have setup a differential backup of a folder and also checked the "Start backup when usb device is plugged in"

I did the initial backup and it completed successfully. I then unmounted the usb drive and unplugged it.

As a test, I copied a folder with 15 files into the folder on the NAS. I was expecting that when I plug the USB drive in, it would recognize it and check the tasks and find that it is different than what's on the USB drive and start the backup automatically. However, when I plug it in, the drive is mounted but the backup doesn't start.

What did I do wrong?
TMSupport
TerraMaster Team

Re: USB Copy backup not starting when usb plugged in...

Post by TMSupport »

The issue has been submitted to our list.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
ckl

Post by ckl »

Hi.

Upgraded to .171 and issue still hasn't been fixed.
TMroy
TerraMaster Team
China

Post by TMroy »

{L_BUTTON_AT}ckl

App issue is app issue, system issue is a system issue. Please wait for the next app update.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Support team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support only)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)