OneDrive Sync faill to create new connection

Backup and restore solutions, issues, experiences
jaescobar

OneDrive Sync faill to create new connection

Post by jaescobar »

For two days I have been trying to connect to onedrive with the same faill result when trying to make a new connection.

I have found the solution for those who have the same problem: The problem is that the secret for the terramaster id associated with onedrive has expired.

I have created new ones as indicated in this link
https://rclone.org/onedrive/

and replace in the files

/mnt/../onedrive/etc/cloud.conf

/mnt/../bin/onedrive-interactive

Ideally, terramaster updates the secret.
TMroy
TerraMaster Team
China

Re: OneDrive Sync faill to create new connection

Post by TMroy »

Thank you for your report, we will verify it soon.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Support team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support only)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
snapperheadjoeTM

Post by snapperheadjoeTM »

I am having the same issue when trying to recreate my previous OneDrive Sync connection that wasn't syncing.

I uninstalled the app and reinstalled the latest version 2.1.6 on TOS 4.2.31. Now I can no longer create a new connection. I put in the connection name, it prompts for OneDrive permissions from Microsoft then it just returns to the connection name box. The only option is to press next and then it just keeps looping back to the "Cloud Sync requires for following permission" pop-up box.

When will this get fixed???
TMSupport
TerraMaster Team

Post by TMSupport »

The latest version has fixed the issue, please try to clear the browser cache.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
snapperheadjoeTM

TMSupport wrote: 23 Jun 2022, 18:14 The latest version has fixed the issue, please try to clear the browser cache.
You are incorrect your application is broken, here are steps I've tried and nothing works:

I've tried these steps after clearing the browser cache or using Inprivate browsing on my main PC as well as other PCs where I have never logged into TNAS and the results are all the same.
Trying to use the old connection name returns "name already exists" even though there are no OneDrive sync connections configured. Once I enter a new name I can no longer use that name because the app thinks it is configured. Eventually I'll run out of letters to try.
Trying to use a new name returns " Operation Failed"
Even if I uninstall the App when I try to register using an old connection name it persists.

Is there a way to complete delete the old configuration?

Please fix this ASAP as offline backups of my OneDrive to my NAS are very important.
TMSupport
TerraMaster Team

Post by TMSupport »

{L_BUTTON_AT}snapperheadjoeTM

Please contact our tech team to check it.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
snapperheadjoeTM

{L_BUTTON_AT}snapperheadjoeTM
TMSupport wrote: 24 Jun 2022, 18:04 Please contact our tech team to check it.
I sent an email to support, we'll see how long it takes them to respond. In the end this is an issue that TerraMaster has to resolve since your Onedrive secret has expired. This seems to be what is causing the problem.