Issue with USBCopy

Backup and restore solutions, issues, experiences
Hardfecx

Issue with USBCopy

Post by Hardfecx »

Hi all,

today I wanted to create a Backup List (different Backups every day), but after creation of the Timeplanning and the confirmation that the planning has been created (Pic Unbekannt) I got this (Pic Unbekannt2).
But in the File Explorer of TOS, I can see the USB device and even create a folder on it (Pic Unbekannt3 & 4).

What I have seen too is that I choosed the Backup as Image and in the Option (after creating the Task), it is defined in Multiversions.

Has anybody an Idea?
Attachments
Unbenannt4.JPG
Unbenannt3.JPG
Unbenannt3.JPG (22.32 KiB) Viewed 2983 times
Unbenannt2.JPG
(22.03 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Unbenannt.JPG
(19.12 KiB) Not downloaded yet
TMSupport
TerraMaster Team

Re: Issue with USBCopy

Post by TMSupport »

Hi! Did you create a backup task before inserting the USB device? Please confirm that the USB device used when creating the backup task is the same as the one currently inserted.
Please try to safely remove and reinsert the USB device before creating a backup task.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
Hardfecx

Post by Hardfecx »

TMSupport wrote: 07 Nov 2021, 15:18 Hi! Did you create a backup task before inserting the USB device? Please confirm that the USB device used when creating the backup task is the same as the one currently inserted.
Please try to safely remove and reinsert the USB device before creating a backup task.
The Usb drives were already inserted. I tried to create a new task and let it instantly run. I looked this morning and the task was completed and all files were copied.
Hardfecx

Post by Hardfecx »

May someone explain to me why my 1,5 Tb are not copy 1-1 ond my USB HDDs?On then USB backup i can only see 1,34 TB on it? I use in USBCOPY the mode Mirroring. Even when i delete everting on the USB Driber, alswas the same same.... Not all Films were copied....
titanrx8

Post by titanrx8 »

Hardfecx wrote: 26 Jan 2022, 20:38 May someone explain to me why my 1,5 Tb are not copy 1-1 ond my USB HDDs?On then USB backup i can only see 1,34 TB on it? I use in USBCOPY the mode Mirroring. Even when i delete everting on the USB Driber, alswas the same same.... Not all Films were copied....
Did you have an old copy of the share on the USB drive that was created using a non-mirrored copy? When I switched to mirror I had to delete older copies. Now the mirror is 100% exactly the same bytes as the original.
Hardfecx

Post by Hardfecx »

titanrx8 wrote: 27 Jan 2022, 01:35
Hardfecx wrote: 26 Jan 2022, 20:38 May someone explain to me why my 1,5 Tb are not copy 1-1 ond my USB HDDs?On then USB backup i can only see 1,34 TB on it? I use in USBCOPY the mode Mirroring. Even when i delete everting on the USB Driber, alswas the same same.... Not all Films were copied....
Did you have an old copy of the share on the USB drive that was created using a non-mirrored copy? When I switched to mirror I had to delete older copies. Now the mirror is 100% exactly the same bytes as the original.
I alreade fomate the disk an rebuit a mirror to targe.