USB Copy Task time different than configurated

Backup and restore solutions, issues, experiences
Hardfecx

USB Copy Task time different than configurated

Post by Hardfecx »

Hi,

I do everynight a Backup of different folders (all day another folder) that is configurated to start at 02:00 AM
When i look in the details, it schows me that is was done at 08:00 AM. (s. Screenshots) And have a look it "was" finished at 08:00AM but now it is 03:00AM while I am writing this message (Backup_Iwwerschwemmungen)
How Ist that possible? And that are just two of them, one has 250MB, the other 2,5 GB. Another has over one TB that's the reason for doing the Backups folder per folder on each every day, to not over"whatever" the Cpu.

Another Issue I had, when I wanted to export the Log file, I just got a white screen with no options, just minimize, maximi ze or close.
Noe I did an actualisation of the Software and will see the next day if I can get an export or not.
Attachments
Unbenannt.JPG
Unbenannt.2JPG.JPG
TMSupport
TerraMaster Team

Re: USB Copy Task time different than configurated

Post by TMSupport »

Hardfecx wrote: 27 Oct 2021, 09:13 Another Issue I had, when I wanted to export the Log file, I just got a white screen with no options, just minimize, maximi ze or close.
Hi! Is the latest version of usbcopy you have installed? The new version has fixed this issue.
For another question,we will verify it soon.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
Hardfecx

Post by Hardfecx »

TMSupport wrote: 27 Oct 2021, 09:54
Hardfecx wrote: 27 Oct 2021, 09:13 Another Issue I had, when I wanted to export the Log file, I just got a white screen with no options, just minimize, maximi ze or close.
Hi! Is the latest version of usbcopy you have installed? The new version has fixed this issue.
For another question,we will verify it soon.
Hi,

thanks for your quick answer. No it wasn't the newest Version. I Installed the latest version and will have a look tomorrow when something is written in the Log file.
sianderson
Great Britain

Post by sianderson »

i definitely wouldnt hold your breath on this one, ive been waiting since September 2020 for them to fix it, its been happening since atleast TOS 4.1.31 of the OS and the USB Copy App that was back then

viewtopic.php?f=39&t=755
F2-210

Hardfecx

Post by Hardfecx »

sianderson wrote: 29 Oct 2021, 16:03 i definitely wouldnt hold your breath on this one, ive been waiting since September 2020 for them to fix it, its been happening since atleast TOS 4.1.31 of the OS and the USB Copy App that was back then

viewtopic.php?f=39&t=755
Now I remember having reading something about this issue...
I thought, well, if it's working it is not an issue but finally we can't be sure that the task has been executed correctly...
sianderson
Great Britain

Post by sianderson »

i double checked with this and put dummy files in folders and checked so i am happy that it is atleast working for me, and it purely is just a timezone display issue
F2-210