DUPLE Backup error

Backup and restore solutions, issues, experiences
mutchix

DUPLE Backup error

Post by mutchix »

Hello everyone,

I've set up a duple backup to a Backblaze B2 cloud save, which worked perfectly for a year until last week. No updates or changes were made on the NAS, the backblaze setup nor the disks. The backup keep failing, and the backup status is "offline"

I can't even create a new backup on the Duple App, when browsing which shared folder to save, it fails before opening the file explorer...

Has anyone experienced the same bug ?

For information, i am still running the 4.2.09 TOS version, and a little bit reluctant to try the new updates. But maybe this is related somehow ?
TMSupport
TerraMaster Team

Re: DUPLE Backup error

Post by TMSupport »

Hi! Please check if your TNAS device is connected to the Internet normally. If this happens under normal use, please send an email to our technical team and our engineer will remotely check what is causing it.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
mutchix

Post by mutchix »

I have updated to TOS 4.16, and it seems that the issue has solved itself with this new version.

Thanks !
deejc

Post by deejc »

It seems the certificates got removed somehow, at least in mine I had to redownload the certs as mentioned in another post I made recently about backblaze and duplex not working
F2-220 WITH 2 x WD RED 2TB RUNNING 4.2.17