Some files are gone, other files not

Backup and restore solutions, issues, experiences
Hardfecx

Some files are gone, other files not

Post by Hardfecx »

Hi all,

I have a F4-210 with Raid5 (4 x WD 2TB) configuration and one external 2 TB Harddisk (wich i ereased recently)
My Issue is that in two Backup folders, all folders are present but empty (even folders in folders), other Folders (Music, Films) are still thereand complete.
I don't know how I did that but is there any know solution to recover all the data back?

Best Regards,

André
TMS
TerraMaster Team

Re: Some files are gone, other files not

Post by TMS »

What kind of backup do you use, you can check the backup log.is the backup complete?
To contact our tech team, please email to support(at)terra-master.com, remember to replace (at) with @
Hardfecx

Post by Hardfecx »

Hi,

I can't see any problems in the log & I used the app "USB Copy". The log shows me only that the backup to the external HDD (USB) has started successfully everytime but nothing else. Maybe I diddid a Mistake but I deleted every files on the external HDD and copied some other data on it.
What kind of software do you recommand to recover deleted files on an HDD? "File Recovery" maybe?
TMSupport
TerraMaster Team

Post by TMSupport »

You can try with it or please get help from professional data recovery companies.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)