F2-210 Reset

Permissions, domain/LDAP, power, security, notification and more.
russerlaa

F2-210 Reset

Post by russerlaa »

Hi Folks

Apologies if this has been covered before, am a newbie... how do you reset an F2-210?

thanks

Russ
TMSupport
TerraMaster Team

Re: F2-210 Reset

Post by TMSupport »

If you can log onto TOS, you can reset it to factory at TOS Control panel - general settings - Update & recovery.
If you cannot log onto TOS, you can reboot your device without any hard drives and click Login and follow the instructions to reset it.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
russerlaa

Post by russerlaa »

Apologies for the delayed response.

I have no access to TOS.

Run the windows app, and without the hard drives in, it finds it, so I click "login" where it opens the "initialization" page but just says "no hard rives detected, please install hard drives and try again" and won't let me go past that.

So, I insert the hard drives and then it disappears from the window app.

really appreciate your help, because I can't seem to get it working... it was working, but I changed the TNAS link and it has stopped.

thanks

Russ
TMSupport
TerraMaster Team

Post by TMSupport »

Sorry, what's the exact issue now? It seems that you have reinstalled your TOS, so could you log onto TOS now?
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
TMroy
TerraMaster Team
China

Post by TMroy »

You need to replace a hard drive and try again. By the way, what kind of hard drive you inserted into your TNAS?
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Support team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support only)