Help after Factory Reset

Permissions, domain/LDAP, power, security, notification and more.
zolt

Help after Factory Reset

Post by zolt »

Hi,

Applications on my Terramaster F5-221 weren't working properly after updating them and even after uninstalling and reinstalling, so I backed up my configuration and did a factory reset :oops: .
My question is that now on initialization it asks for the system installation file, I downloaded from terramaster site but when I press "next" it says I'm going to lose the data on my 3 drives.
The drives were set up on Raid 5.

Is there any chance for me not to lose the data??
Please Help as there are some files that I can't lose there :cry:
zolt

Re: Help after Factory Reset

Post by zolt »

Thanks, I've managed to regain access to my data
TMroy
TerraMaster Team
China

Post by TMroy »

Great! so you reinstall the TOS?
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Support team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support only)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
zolt

Post by zolt »

Yes i did, and after that just reassigned the permissions to the shared folders. :)
Managed to put google cloud sync and one drive sync working but plex media server still doesn't work don't know what else to try :?
TMSupport
TerraMaster Team

Post by TMSupport »

What's the issue of Plex now? Cannot be started, configuring or operation failed? You can try to uninstall and reinstall it a few more times. What's the size of your media library ? It will take a long time to configure it if it's very big. You can contact us at support(a)terra-master.com to confirm the remote session to let our engineer help you if it's still not working.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)

Return to “System Configuration”