TOS 4.1.32(ARM) is released for update

Official news about TOS, mobile app, PC app updates or beta releases
scoobyfizz

Re: TOS 4.1.32(ARM) is released for update

Post by scoobyfizz »

Also still getting memory leak issues... after 4 days over 50% when rebooted around 24% also 90% cpu usage messages.. I am not running anything on this server app wise (I got rid of plex some time ago) other than I use Rsync to copy to this nas a a backup from my QNAP.

f2-210 4.1.32
Best thing I ever did was ebay my Terramaster...
TMSupport
TerraMaster Team

Post by TMSupport »

by pauld » Yesterday, 20:01

Hello,

Following the update to my F2-210 to [TOS_A1.0_Install_ARM4.1_4.1.32_2008031214.ins] I have an unusable system. Following what now feels like 35 clean reinstalls, it allows me to set a new admin password, eventually, after a number of restarts, I briefly have access to TOS, via the web browser. After 10 minutes TOS begins to stop responding and I can then no longer access it.

There is no HTTP response on port 80 or port 8181
There is no. successful connection either via SSH (9222), SMB, or AFP

I have tried a manual install of TOS and also allowed the system to install over the internet, on every occasion it fails to leave me with a stable NAS.

At a network level both my Mac and the NAS are on the same subnet, they are plugged into port 1 and port 2 on the back of my router.

Internet > Router > STATIC IP (10.0.0.10) assigned to NAS
Internet > Router > STATIC IP (10.0.0.3) assigned to Mac

My installed version of TNAS PC is 3.1.2 (Mac OS)
My installed version of TOS is TOS_A1.0_Install_ARM4.1_4.1.32_2008031214.ins

I have spent two days trying to resolve this issue and would appreciate some support.

Thank you.
Your email has been received and replied. You can contact with support team there.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
TMSupport
TerraMaster Team

Post by TMSupport »

by scoobyfizz » 51 minutes ago

Also still getting memory leak issues... after 4 days over 50% when rebooted around 24% also 90% cpu usage messages.. I am not running anything on this server app wise (I got rid of plex some time ago) other than I use Rsync to copy to this nas a a backup from my QNAP.

f2-210 4.1.32
Do you need a remotely check?
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
pauld

Post by pauld »

Thank you for the online session today; my f2-210 is now up and running again. Brilliant support.
scoobyfizz

Post by scoobyfizz »

TMSupport wrote: 27 Oct 2020, 16:13

f2-210 4.1.32
Nope I don't like the idea of opening my network and my nas up to external access been burnt by that one once when hacked..
Hardfecx

Post by Hardfecx »

scoobyfizz wrote: 29 Oct 2020, 15:30

f2-210 4.1.32
Nope I don't like the idea of opening my network and my nas up to external access been burnt by that one once when hacked..
They will not hack you you just need to open a Teamviewer session wich ends when the technician logs out... pretty safe!
scoobyfizz

Post by scoobyfizz »

Hardfecx wrote: 29 Oct 2020, 19:08
scoobyfizz wrote: 29 Oct 2020, 15:30

They will not hack you you just need to open a Teamviewer session wich ends when the technician logs out... pretty safe!
After you have opened up your NAS to the outside world it may be safe for them.. but not for me..
sianderson
Great Britain

Post by sianderson »

if you look in control panel, then resource monitor and then go into the process option this will show you what process is occupying the ram

for me msgscenter seems to be growing daily (i do get an error every day due to my usb drive cutting power deliberately and theres no way to tell the nas drive to unmount the usb drive automatically), however my ram is currently at 30% after almost 8 days of being booted with it only occupying 5% so it poses no issue with the nas drive at the moment, but a reboot does drop the msgcentre ram usage back down to sub 1%
F2-210

scoobyfizz

Post by scoobyfizz »

sianderson wrote: 02 Nov 2020, 19:23 if you look in control panel, then resource monitor and then go into the process option this will show you what process is occupying the ram

for me msgscenter seems to be growing daily (i do get an error every day due to my usb drive cutting power deliberately and theres no way to tell the nas drive to unmount the usb drive automatically), however my ram is currently at 30% after almost 8 days of being booted with it only occupying 5% so it poses no issue with the nas drive at the moment, but a reboot does drop the msgcentre ram usage back down to sub 1%
same here.. but mine seems to grow quite quickly as I am syncing to the NAS daily from my QNAP..
sianderson
Great Britain

Post by sianderson »

msgcenter is now 6.5% after yesterdays 5% for me, that definitely seems to be the leak
F2-210