TOS 4.2.02 beta is released for testing

Discuss or report issues regarding TOS updates or beta releases
yorch

Re: TOS 4.2.02 beta is released for testing

Post by yorch » 24 Aug 2020, 03:28

yorch wrote:
24 Aug 2020, 03:17
In this version 4.2.02, it still does not allow sharing files with password! we have this bug since version 4.1.27.
That you cannot share a file with a password is a very important security flaw.
telnet is activated after every reboot, too
F2-221

yorch

Post by yorch » 24 Aug 2020, 04:12

yorch wrote:
24 Aug 2020, 03:28
yorch wrote:
In this version 4.2.02, it still does not allow sharing files with password! we have this bug since version 4.1.27.
After having rebooted, to verify that telnet is activated, the last change in the configuration that I made was the customization of the home page, where you put username and password to enter tnas. After changing the default lines, for a "welcome", the next reboot, this error appears and no longer allows to continue.
I have not had time to check if hibernation works.

Password file sharing fails.
telnet is activated only after every reboot
and when customizing splash screen, I get this error.

Fatal error
: Uncaught TypeError: Return value of LoginTitle::getconfig() must be of the type array, boolean returned in /usr/www/include/class/LoginTitle.class.php:17 Stack trace: #0 /usr/www/tos/template/user/login.html(27): LoginTitle->getconfig() #1 /usr/www/tos/lib/core/Controller.class.php(85): require('/usr/www/tos/te...') #2 /usr/www/tos/controller/user.class.php(197): Controller->display('login.html') #3 /usr/www/tos/lib/core/Application.class.php(62): user->login() #4 /usr/www/tos/lib/core/Application.class.php(88): Application->appRun('user', 'login') #5 /usr/www/tos/index.php(12): Application->run() #6 {main} thrown in
/usr/www/include/class/LoginTitle.class.php
on line
Attachments
fallo inicio.JPG
F2-221

yorch

Post by yorch » 24 Aug 2020, 06:39

yorch wrote:
24 Aug 2020, 04:12
yorch wrote:
24 Aug 2020, 03:28
yorch wrote:
After having rebooted, to verify that telnet is activated, the last change in the configuration that I made was the customization of the home page, where you put username and password to enter tnas. After changing the default lines, for a "welcome", the next reboot, this error appears and no longer allows to continue.
I have not had time to check if hibernation works.

Password file sharing fails.
telnet is activated only after every reboot
and when customizing splash screen, I get this error.

Fatal error
: Uncaught TypeError: Return value of LoginTitle::getconfig() must be of the type array, boolean returned in /usr/www/include/class/LoginTitle.class.php:17 Stack trace: #0 /usr/www/tos/template/user/login.html(27): LoginTitle->getconfig() #1 /usr/www/tos/lib/core/Controller.class.php(85): require('/usr/www/tos/te...') #2 /usr/www/tos/controller/user.class.php(197): Controller->display('login.html') #3 /usr/www/tos/lib/core/Application.class.php(62): user->login() #4 /usr/www/tos/lib/core/Application.class.php(88): Application->appRun('user', 'login') #5 /usr/www/tos/index.php(12): Application->run() #6 {main} thrown in
/usr/www/include/class/LoginTitle.class.php
on line
Bonjour is activated only after every reboot.

hibernation does work.
I was right next to the Tnas when I heard how the HDDs started spinning from zero.
I like beta version 4.2.02, Fixing those 3 bugs, a very complete software will remain. Very complete functions for user management, it seems that it works inside what fits quite well, removing those 3 faults.
I have to admit that the failure that hurts me the most is that sharing cannot be ensured with a password, I use that function a lot to send jobs and projects.

Very good work with this version 4.2.x.

1-. Password file sharing fails.
2-.telnet and Bonjour are activated only after every reboot
3-. and when customizing splash screen, I get this error.
F2-221

Stevd

Post by Stevd » 19 Sep 2020, 23:45

I am unable to get FTP login to work. It seems it is a user authorisation issue. It is the same internal and from externally.

Anyone else having this problem?

yorch

Post by yorch » 20 Sep 2020, 05:32

Stevd wrote:
19 Sep 2020, 23:45
I am unable to get FTP login to work. It seems it is a user authorisation issue. It is the same internal and from externally.

Anyone else having this problem?
me too
F2-221

TMSupport
Customer Service

Post by TMSupport » 21 Sep 2020, 14:23

Is there any error prompt about the FTP login within the LAN?
To contact our tech team, please email to support(at)terra-master.com, remember to replace (at) with @