TOS 4.2.02 beta is released for testing

Discuss or report issues regarding TOS updates or beta releases
User avatar
yorch
Posts: 46
Joined: 07 May 2020, 01:28

Re: TOS 4.2.02 beta is released for testing

Post by yorch » 24 Aug 2020, 03:28

yorch wrote:
24 Aug 2020, 03:17
In this version 4.2.02, it still does not allow sharing files with password! we have this bug since version 4.1.27.
That you cannot share a file with a password is a very important security flaw.
telnet is activated after every reboot, too
F2-221

User avatar
yorch
Posts: 46
Joined: 07 May 2020, 01:28

Re: TOS 4.2.02 beta is released for testing

Post by yorch » 24 Aug 2020, 04:12

yorch wrote:
24 Aug 2020, 03:28
yorch wrote:
24 Aug 2020, 03:17
In this version 4.2.02, it still does not allow sharing files with password! we have this bug since version 4.1.27.
That you cannot share a file with a password is a very important security flaw.
telnet is activated after every reboot, too
After having rebooted, to verify that telnet is activated, the last change in the configuration that I made was the customization of the home page, where you put username and password to enter tnas. After changing the default lines, for a "welcome", the next reboot, this error appears and no longer allows to continue.
I have not had time to check if hibernation works.

Password file sharing fails.
telnet is activated only after every reboot
and when customizing splash screen, I get this error.




Fatal error
: Uncaught TypeError: Return value of LoginTitle::getconfig() must be of the type array, boolean returned in /usr/www/include/class/LoginTitle.class.php:17 Stack trace: #0 /usr/www/tos/template/user/login.html(27): LoginTitle->getconfig() #1 /usr/www/tos/lib/core/Controller.class.php(85): require('/usr/www/tos/te...') #2 /usr/www/tos/controller/user.class.php(197): Controller->display('login.html') #3 /usr/www/tos/lib/core/Application.class.php(62): user->login() #4 /usr/www/tos/lib/core/Application.class.php(88): Application->appRun('user', 'login') #5 /usr/www/tos/index.php(12): Application->run() #6 {main} thrown in
/usr/www/include/class/LoginTitle.class.php
on line
17
Attachments
fallo inicio.JPG
F2-221

User avatar
yorch
Posts: 46
Joined: 07 May 2020, 01:28

Re: TOS 4.2.02 beta is released for testing

Post by yorch » 24 Aug 2020, 06:39

yorch wrote:
24 Aug 2020, 04:12
yorch wrote:
24 Aug 2020, 03:28
yorch wrote:
24 Aug 2020, 03:17
In this version 4.2.02, it still does not allow sharing files with password! we have this bug since version 4.1.27.
That you cannot share a file with a password is a very important security flaw.
telnet is activated after every reboot, too
After having rebooted, to verify that telnet is activated, the last change in the configuration that I made was the customization of the home page, where you put username and password to enter tnas. After changing the default lines, for a "welcome", the next reboot, this error appears and no longer allows to continue.
I have not had time to check if hibernation works.

Password file sharing fails.
telnet is activated only after every reboot
and when customizing splash screen, I get this error.




Fatal error
: Uncaught TypeError: Return value of LoginTitle::getconfig() must be of the type array, boolean returned in /usr/www/include/class/LoginTitle.class.php:17 Stack trace: #0 /usr/www/tos/template/user/login.html(27): LoginTitle->getconfig() #1 /usr/www/tos/lib/core/Controller.class.php(85): require('/usr/www/tos/te...') #2 /usr/www/tos/controller/user.class.php(197): Controller->display('login.html') #3 /usr/www/tos/lib/core/Application.class.php(62): user->login() #4 /usr/www/tos/lib/core/Application.class.php(88): Application->appRun('user', 'login') #5 /usr/www/tos/index.php(12): Application->run() #6 {main} thrown in
/usr/www/include/class/LoginTitle.class.php
on line
17
Bonjour is activated only after every reboot.

hibernation does work.
I was right next to the Tnas when I heard how the HDDs started spinning from zero.
I like beta version 4.2.02, Fixing those 3 bugs, a very complete software will remain. Very complete functions for user management, it seems that it works inside what fits quite well, removing those 3 faults.
I have to admit that the failure that hurts me the most is that sharing cannot be ensured with a password, I use that function a lot to send jobs and projects.

Very good work with this version 4.2.x.

1-. Password file sharing fails.
2-.telnet and Bonjour are activated only after every reboot
3-. and when customizing splash screen, I get this error.
F2-221

User avatar
Stevd
Posts: 12
Joined: 20 May 2020, 06:05

Re: TOS 4.2.02 beta is released for testing

Post by Stevd » 19 Sep 2020, 23:45

I am unable to get FTP login to work. It seems it is a user authorisation issue. It is the same internal and from externally.

Anyone else having this problem?

User avatar
yorch
Posts: 46
Joined: 07 May 2020, 01:28

Re: TOS 4.2.02 beta is released for testing

Post by yorch » 20 Sep 2020, 05:32

Stevd wrote:
19 Sep 2020, 23:45
I am unable to get FTP login to work. It seems it is a user authorisation issue. It is the same internal and from externally.

Anyone else having this problem?
me too
F2-221

User avatar
TMSupport
Customer Service
Posts: 859
Joined: 13 Dec 2019, 15:15

Re: TOS 4.2.02 beta is released for testing

Post by TMSupport » 21 Sep 2020, 14:23

Is there any error prompt about the FTP login within the LAN?
To contact our tech team, please email to support(at)terra-master.com, remember to replace (at) with @

Post Reply