X.86: F2-220, F2-221, F2-420, F2-421, F4-220, F4-221, F4-420, F4-421, F5-220, F5-221, F5-225, F5-420, F5-421, F5-422, F8-421, F8-422.
ARM: F2-210, F4-210
This update includes following bug fixes and new features for the previous version.
1. Imported the brand new TOS UI;
2. Added importing feature for SSL certificate;
3. Added remote mounting of NAS;
4. Added IPv6;
5. Added the advanced setting for users;
6. Added 9 more DDNS provider;
7. Added customized Login mode;
8. Optimized the edit feature of RAID.
- Beta version is an early version of a program or application that contains most of the major features, but is not yet complete, there may still be bugs. This version is released only to a select group of people, or to the general public, for testing and feedback. We do not recommend that you use the Beta version in your work environment.
- You need to clean your browser cache after installing;
1. Download the update package:
For X86: http://dl.terra-master.com/cn/TOS_S2.0_ ... 171833.bz2
For ARM: http://dl.terra-master.com/cn/TOS_A1.0_ ... 200909.bz2
2. Go to TOS> Control Panel> General Settings> Update & Restore, and click “Manual Update”;
3. Click "Browse" to select the update package;
4. Click "Apply";
If you encounter issue during testing, please report to TerraMaster official forum “TOS update”.