TOS 5.1.31 (X86) is Released for Update

Official news about TOS, mobile app, PC app updates or beta releases
Tricky
Great Britain

Re: TOS 5.1.31 (X86) is Released for update

Post by Tricky »

Yes before and after, can't figure it, I have ordered a new laptop as this one is getting a bit long in the tooth, so hopefully the problem will go away, however that still leaves me with the odd behaviour of the TNAS.

I am currently running a trial of Truenas core on my other TM machine, which is quite stable but a pain to configure.
emperorgr
Greece

Post by emperorgr »

how is the SMB performance under Windows??
Tricky
Great Britain

Post by Tricky »

If you're referring to the Truenas software, it works fine via SMB and NFS however both my smart TVs can't see the files but my two Zidoo streamers have no problem.
ZerGOOD

Post by ZerGOOD »

Hello everyone Updated to the latest version and everything is the same... Photo synchronization (on iPhone) freezes. After the update, in general, as if I had never synchronized photos, a white screen and everything ((( What to do? It's time to edit or sell this device(((
ZerGOOD

Post by ZerGOOD »

Also, photos are not uploaded in the background (on the iPhone), only when the application is open and active.
TMroy
TerraMaster Team
China

Post by TMroy »

ZerGOOD wrote: 13 Apr 2023, 20:43 Hello everyone Updated to the latest version and everything is the same... Photo synchronization (on iPhone) freezes. After the update, in general, as if I had never synchronized photos, a white screen and everything ((( What to do? It's time to edit or sell this device(((
You need to report your issue in a correct section.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Support team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support only)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
Tricky
Great Britain

Post by Tricky »

Tried three different laptops now and all exhibit the same odd effect on the top toolbar, yet my desktop doesn't! Any ideas?

Still, get the smart TVs turning off the multimedia server and the media indexing whenever they access the TNAS.
TMroy
TerraMaster Team
China

Post by TMroy »

Tricky wrote: 14 Apr 2023, 03:09 Tried three different laptops now and all exhibit the same odd effect on the top toolbar, yet my desktop doesn't! Any ideas?

Still, get the smart TVs turning off the multimedia server and the media indexing whenever they access the TNAS.
Thank you for your report, we will try to verify your issues. May i know which browser you used on your laptop? which OS running on your laptop?
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
Tricky
Great Britain

Post by Tricky »

TMroy wrote:
> [quote=Tricky post_id=26121 time=1681412992 user_id=140]
> Tried three different laptops now and all exhibit the same odd effect on
> the top toolbar, yet my desktop doesn't! Any ideas?
>
> Still, get the smart TVs turning off the multimedia server and the media
> indexing whenever they access the TNAS.
> [/quote]
>
> Thank you for your report, we will try to verify your issues. May i know
> which browser you used on your laptop? which OS running on your laptop?

Two of the laptops are running Windows 10 and one is Windows 11 the browsers are all Firefox which I have used for years, but I did try Chrome and its just the same.
TMroy
TerraMaster Team
China

Post by TMroy »

That's weird, we can't reproduce such an issue in our lab. do you mind having a remote session?