TOS 5.1.29 (X86) is Released for Update

Official news about TOS, mobile app, PC app updates or beta releases
mokagino

Re: TOS 5.1.29 (X86) is Released for update

Post by mokagino »

Updated to this version. went smooth, evrerything works BUT Plex still got the same problem as before, closing down the moment I update the library and also I cant update Plex to newer version.

I got Tmas only for Plex and I cant using it...
F5-422
mokagino

Post by mokagino »

uninstalled plex and installed again.
works great!
kenfrog

Post by kenfrog »

Dont be fooled by these updates 2.128 and 5.1.29 are killing NAS systems and support could care less.
matt_30

Post by matt_30 »

avdonr wrote:
>
I downloaded this as I have corruption issues too (amongst many other gremlins that resets are not fixing).

I have not been able to get my nas to boot since applying the update. the gui is stuck on (checking filesytems).

it does not appear to be checking the filesystems
Juan87

Post by Juan87 »

F2-221 (6TB+8TB)+ D4 (3x4TB+6TB)
21 days with 5.1.22 without problems
I have unmounted the D4 drives. Immediately afterwards I have updated to 5.1.24 (it has loaded TOS without problems), I have identified myself and then I have installed 5.1.29.
It has reloaded with no problem.
I have mounted the D4 disks.
Everything correct EXCEPT that the server name for remote connection has changed. I have put the correct name and I have chosen Europe without problems.
The applications work correctly. The system seems to be running smoother. File transmission with Windows seems to be faster.
So far, for me, this update works.
(Google translation)
powerQ

Post by powerQ »

Update my two devices F2-423 and F4-221 from 5.1.24 to 5.1.29, until now everything seems going well.
Tricky
Great Britain

Post by Tricky »

F5-221 5.1.24 update, well after suddenly not seeing any content in my shared folders and then my file manager I am presuming that something has gone badly wrong, so after restarting I cannot connect with the TOS desktop so tried an HDD out reboot, and now I just get hung up on the "Loading, please wait" and that's it I cannot proceed.

It's also looking like I may have lost my data as well, which was backed up until I had a problem with my other machine a few weeks ago and hadn't got around to making a copy as I had badly broken my ankle, seems the bad luck is coming thick and fast!

Starting to look like the machine has gone tits up, so if this is the case it's well past time to jump ship to another make, I think!
TMroy
TerraMaster Team
China

Post by TMroy »

If you lost some folders after the update, please go to "control panel > shared folder > advanced settings", and restore the shared folders to the correct volume.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Support team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support only)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
Tricky
Great Britain

Post by Tricky »

I think a couple of my posts have disappeared or been removed, as I posted on this and the other thread that I had managed to get things up and running again, however the lost files were not after the update just suddenly disappeared, but I have now got things running again and updated to the 5.1.29 update, but there is something really odd in that on one of my TVs I am seeing movie files that were long deleted/lost, but the files won't play....very odd.
Tricky
Great Britain

Post by Tricky »

I am also getting this effect when opening file manager, when hovering over the action panel at the top all I get is the cross for moving the page and cannot use the actions?

[img]https://i.imgur.com/mxTDgwG.jpg[/img]