TOS 5.0.176 (x.86) is Released for Update

Official news about TOS, mobile app, PC app updates or beta releases
solovei2

Re: TOS 5.0.176 (x.86) is Released for Update

Post by solovei2 »

The *.tnas.link certificate has expired! Update the certificate. How can I update it?
TMSupport
TerraMaster Team

Post by TMSupport »

solovei2 wrote: 18 Oct 2022, 16:16 The *.tnas.link certificate has expired! Update the certificate. How can I update it?
Go to TOS Desktop - Remote Access and enable TNAS.online. After enabled, the certificate will be updated automatically.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
MapaM
Spain

Post by MapaM »

Hello everyone

Does it take a long time to update the certificate?
I have TNAS.online active, as indicated, but it does not update. Do I have to do something else or some specific network configuration?

Thank you
quella

Post by quella »

TMSupport wrote:
> [quote=quella post_id=21944 time=1666030372 user_id=5421]
> Just a note that I have hit an issue with the "MEDIA INDEX" from
> the previous v171 to v176. After the upgrade and an update to Python and
> Terra Photos, I thought it best to re-index hoping that thing may improve
> or find more files. However, I have been sitting at 6,113 file processed
> of about 20,000 for the past three days. When I try to do the re-index
> again after a reboot, I get to the same file number in the index and it
> seems to stop (but says "indexing... 6113 file(s)"). Any thought
> on how to fix it or find the offending file that may be preventing the
> indexing from happening as it did previously?
>
> Thanks
> [/quote]
>
> Please try to clear the browser cache.
> If it is still the same, you can export the log of the media index and send
> it to us for troubleshooting.
> [code]cp -r /var/log/media.log /Volume1/public/[/code]
> [code]cp -r /var/log/mediadb/mediadb.log /Volume1/public/[/code]

Seems like there were two files causing an issue. Once I had a look at the index.log file I could see that these files had a non-printable characters in them. Once I renamed the two files and issued a new re-index, things went past and completed the index of all my files. Thank you for providing me the details to retrieve the logs so I can find what was causing the issue. I can say that these files did not seem to cause an error in previous versions when I did an index. It would be good to have some details provided and the index process stop with an error instead of being stuck and never completing. Just a thought.

Here are the logs details of helpful. The character causing the issue was the open square between "Photos" and "Iconsquare". When I remove that character all was good.

[2022/10/18 09:13:28] scanner.c:882: warn: Unsuccessful getting details for /Volume2/storage/Share/Photos/Uncategorized/December 24, 2014 at 0419AM photos  Iconosquare - Instagram Web file1.jpg
[2022/10/18 09:14:12] scanner.c:882: warn: Unsuccessful getting details for /Volume2/storage/Share/Photos/Uncategorized/December 27, 2014 at 0253PM photos  Iconosquare - Instagram Web file2.jpg
TMroy
TerraMaster Team
China

Post by TMroy »

{L_BUTTON_AT}quella

Thank you for your input, we will verify it.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Support team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support only)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
MisterXY
Germany

Post by MisterXY »

It looks like the USBshare bug hasn't been fixed yet. Test it on my F2-221.
mil_house23

Post by mil_house23 »

Hello
I just upgrade my F2-220 from TOS 4.x to last version TOS 5.0.176 (x.86) , al clean install, but my nas all the time have CPU 100% and is very slow, is normal?they supost to be 3 times faster right? i only use for plex server and nothing more
any advice or tip?i am not expert in linux
Thanks

Nicolas
Authenticate

Post by Authenticate »

Im currently having an issue where i moved data from my drive to an external HDD and the total storage stays the same on my terramaster? i moved 200gb of data and it says i only have 64kb free space??
TMSupport
TerraMaster Team

Post by TMSupport »

Authenticate wrote: 24 Oct 2022, 07:48 Im currently having an issue where i moved data from my drive to an external HDD and the total storage stays the same on my terramaster? i moved 200gb of data and it says i only have 64kb free space??
Please check if the transfer task has been completed?
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @
TMSupport
TerraMaster Team

Post by TMSupport »

mil_house23 wrote: 22 Oct 2022, 04:15 I just upgrade my F2-220 from TOS 4.x to last version TOS 5.0.176 (x.86) , al clean install, but my nas all the time have CPU 100% and is very slow, is normal?they supost to be 3 times faster right? i only use for plex server and nothing more
any advice or tip?
Please go to Control Panel - System Info - Processes to check which process is using high CPU.