TOS 5.0.135 (x.86) is Released for Update

Official news about TOS, mobile app, PC app updates or beta releases
TMroy
TerraMaster Team
China

Re: TOS 5.0.135 (x.86) is Released for Update

Post by TMroy »

{L_BUTTON_AT}Tricky
For some TNAS devices installed TOS and created volumes with very early versions, there is some volume compatibility issues with the latest TOS version, so that the volumes may be failed to mount, we will fix it and release a new update within this week. For a temporary solution, please reinstall the 5.0.130 and wait for our next update. We are sorry for that.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Support team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support only)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
kenfrog

Post by kenfrog »

5.0.130 to 5.0.135 installed fine for me on my F5-422.
Auto update was pending and this morning it is not avail. ? download from this page and installed fine
reboot - web page is working
shares - working

pending more testing and verification - the system update is fine.

** Side Note ** Thanks for the updates and your work to make this a better platform for everyone, TOS5 is becoming more stable time :). Other NAS systems seem to update infrequently and get F@#$%^G ignored by a lot of the users like myself. whom... in my case with persevere with or without a vendor to make the something better. I make changes to any hardware/software in my reach and understand the struggle and process your team has to endure. I respect and appreciate your time and efforts as you endeavor to make TOS 5 available for as many users as you can and for listen to the forums/users when we have trouble.
TMroy
TerraMaster Team
China

Post by TMroy »

{L_BUTTON_AT}kenfrog

Thank you!
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
TMroy
TerraMaster Team
China

Post by TMroy »

{L_BUTTON_AT}elite5211

May I know what stop you from reinstalling 5.0.130? have you been stuck at any step?
TMroy
TerraMaster Team
China

Post by TMroy »

{L_BUTTON_AT}MisterXY

I will verify it and fix if it presents like what you have described.
TMroy
TerraMaster Team
China

Post by TMroy »

{L_BUTTON_AT}canadianviking

Did you install and uninstall any app from app store? there is a known issue that may lead to PHP failing to start, this may be the reason that your newly installed apps are not able to enable normally. We have fixed it and updated the apps, please reinstall your TOS and try again. Sorry for that.
R4nd0m

Post by R4nd0m »

Now my system is defunct and switched off until the mount issue is resolved, thought I would raise another issue although

Not specifically 5 related, but I was hoping a TOS 5 update might resolve this issue
Seems I’m the only one who is experiencing it as I can’t find any other related posts
It’s been a problem for probably 2 years now

My F5-421 has 4 NICs
I had them all bonded and everything was fine until a TOS (3 or 4) update dropped 2 of the NIC’s
I managed to get them back by initialising the system, but after subsequent TOS updates I lost one NIC then a second after reboots

I’ve never gone below 2 NICS
Now I don’t seem to be able to get 4 back after initialising
I did briefly have 3 the other day during one of these 5.0.135, 5.0.130, 5.0.125 upgrades/downgrades

Can’t believe I’m the only one experiencing this, but if you could add to a back burner list to maybe fix in the future would be appreciated
TMroy
TerraMaster Team
China

Post by TMroy »

{L_BUTTON_AT}R4nd0m

We will verify it.
by the way, recently did you update your router firmware? to make a link aggregation, it needs support from both sides.
R4nd0m

Post by R4nd0m »

I’ve actually changed routers over the period this has been occurring, but I will re-check my setup

Just seems odd that randomly I get 4 NIC’s back and they hold until a reboot/upgrade

Thanks anyway
canadianviking

Post by canadianviking »

{L_BUTTON_AT}canadianviking
TMroy wrote:
> >
> Did you install and uninstall any app from app store? there is a known
> issue that may lead to PHP failing to start, this may be the reason that
> your newly installed apps are not able to enable normally. We have fixed it
> and updated the apps, please reinstall your TOS and try again. Sorry for
> that.

I didn't make any changes after I updated the NAS to 5.0.135. I couldn't...nothing worked.

Prior to the update, I installed a few apps.

I ended up just reinstalling TOS since that was easier and faster than trying to fix everything myself.